because it makes you feel protected? lol!... tell you something good things always come in small packages the taller you are chances are high lollolol! that you will have pulp below the skulll lol! no that's my theory!
Evangeline1985 Evangeline1985 26-30 14 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Community

I love tall women. Automatic grade up in my book.

Best Answer

I'm so short that if I met a man shorter than me , I'd be worried. Plus , most shorter men have small hands . I like big hands :)

Best Answer

I prefer my lady to be shorter than me

Best Answer

LOL! TYPICAL FEMINIST!

Best Answer

huh? feminist?

Best Answer

I prefer to meet shorter women

Best Answer

I guess whatever the average height for a woman is

Best Answer

I used to be with guys that were the same height as me and now that I'm with a taller guy, it feels so much more "right". I just feel so much more protected when I'm with him...it feels more romantic rather than friendly. And it's nice to be able to wear heels around them and not worry about being taller than he is.

Best Answer

I am literally only (and exactly) 5ft tall. I don't think I've ever met a man shorter than me (ok, I've met one man who was shorter than me and he was Cambodian and really cute in the "aww isn't he just soo adorable, I wanna hug him!" kinda way :))

Best Answer

I like shorter women because I feel I'm protecting them - and because they're cute.

Best Answer

Yes I like taller men too and I agree it's a protection thing. I want to feel safe and secure in his arms.

Best Answer

I like tall men :) altho I dated ONCE that his shorter than I am.. the bad thing I cant wear any high heels and he dont let me wear too.. lol

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

oh one thing and It makes me feel im the GUY wen im taller. lol

Best Answer

Best Answer

I like a man who is taller than me because I hate to have to take my heels off because I'm taller than him, I'm only 5'1 it shouldn't happen!

Best Answer

Dont really matter tall small fit as long as they can rock my world

Best Answer

I am an amazon and I love being tall. I am an inch taller than my hubby but it has never been an issue. Before him, I dated plenty of guys around my height or shorter and it made no difference to me. Just because someone is taller doesn't mean someone is any more protected.

Best Answer

Well most of them are lol

Best Answer