I do. I found a great website dedicated to books on interracial erotica between black women and white men. I am not sure if there are anymore more great websites out there though. Would love to know about it if so. The website is: http://www.marilynlee.org/content/home.html
BBBWnVA BBBWnVA 36-40, F 15 Answers Nov 27, 2010

Yes something about white sexy tall man just drives me crazy

Best Answer

I know what you mean. Tall sexy white men are totally awesome!

Best Answer

I'm 5 10, is that tall enough? ;-)

Best Answer

Yes, I do. I am a tall, beautiful, black woman who really enjoys respectful, erotica stories about white men and black women.

Best Answer

I am extremely drawn to black women...have been most of my life. Yet I've never dated a black woman. When I was a young man my family and friends would have disowned me. I should have just gone for it. There was a particular black girl that I was infatuated with. We were friends, but I don't think she ever knew how bad I wanted to just take her hand, pull her close, and kiss her. Since then I've been either married or dating white women...mostly married. I hope one day before I get too old to appreciate it I can share a loving relationship with a beautiful black woman.

Best Answer

I had the same thing growing up, blue collar, Catholic in Western PA. My family was old school when it came to that, but I was always curious. There was this nice looking light skinned girl in my high school class that was always friendly to me and even wrote to me in college, and I was too stupid to realize she was interested in me "that way." Bummer :-(. In college, we had a lot of black students, many of them foreign-born from the Carribean and even Africa. My first experience was with an ebony princess from Martinique. She was dark, and I mean dark, and she was a warm and gracious lover. The sight of my white freckled skin coming into contact with her dark skin was very exciting and erotic to me. I also had another amazing inter-racial experience in collefe as well. ;-) As an adult I had long term relationships with two lovely educated professional black women, and both were amazing!

Best Answer

i have never experienced a black woman before but have always wanted to but just havent found the rite one yet.if its not a racial issue its a issue of if we can actually get along.but im keeping my eyes open more now..

Best Answer

That is good. I am glad you are now more open to black womena dn putting yourself out there to date us. Black women do like white men. If you approach us respectfully, then you will find a good result.

Best Answer

ty

Best Answer

Here's one that I hope you all will enjoy! More soon!<br />
http://www.literotica.com/s/reverse-interracial-ch-01

Best Answer

I like this type best, given that i am a white guy who is extremely strogly attracted to black women.

Best Answer

Yes I do, I read most of my IE on http://www.literotica.com/c/interracial-erotic-stories they have very good Interracial stories with Bw/wm. :)

Best Answer

Absolutely love them, can't find enough stories. Trawling through Literotica and have a couple of other sites too. The colour difference is so erotic. To me few white BBW's for instance can compare to a black BBW, they just look sexy. Heh but it's just BBW's is it, black hair, those lips oh i'd better stop.

Best Answer

Yes, I do. I have been with two fine black woman and wish I had known them for a longer time. But it just wasn't meant to be, at least not at that time. Color is really not an issue. But the personality is the key! It makes it all worthwhile....

Best Answer

It sad to hear you met some great black women and your intweraction with them didnt last. Did they move away? I hope you continue to find a mate in black women. Dont give up on us!

Best Answer

yes but i prefere it the othe way around and with the wife married hehehe

Best Answer

absolutely........Once you go Black you don't go back

Best Answer

no but watched my wife with black men quiet offten its a real turn on. the best web site for that reason is xhamster movies.com its free

Best Answer

ugh. that is disgusting. You know its sad to know when the word 'interracial' used, people tend to think about white women and black men. that is not at all what all interracial means. i meant white men and black women.

Best Answer

why do u think that turns you on?

Best Answer

i agree with you.we need more stories and videos of black woman and white men,not just white woman n blk men !

Best Answer

it seems as if all of the black wome/ white men videos are mutiple men having oral sex with one black woman. I know that more beautiful representations are out there.

Best Answer

Tehnically speaking-isnt that word pertain to any 2 races joining together? I know most have.in their mind black n wbite though

Best Answer