MyLifeJourney3 MyLifeJourney3 22-25, M 16 Answers May 18 in Community

No. And as a single woman, if I'm not expecting someone, I might not answer the door. I'm up on the top floor and can see who is at the main entrance.

Best Answer

No I don't. I consider it to be rude and inconsiderate unless it's an urgent situation.

Best Answer

My motherinlaw does this all the time. She shows up and stays for hours, sometimes telling us the same stories more than once...crazy family.<br />
My neighbors pop over sometimes though when they are walking their dog...its always fun when they come over though so I don't mind.

Best Answer

Friends, family, sure. :) <br />
"Just let me pick up a little bit..."

Best Answer

My brother-in-law just did this last week when the house was a mess and I hadn't showered that day... it was good to see him, but I'd rather he let us know ahead of time!

Best Answer

it depends who it is.

Best Answer

Sometimes.

Best Answer

That usually happens and no I don't mind.

Best Answer

My sword does.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

No and I don't answer the door cold. I need to know who is behind it before I open it. so if you show up unannounced you will be knocking and it will not be opened.

Best Answer

I don't care so much, but my wife goes ballistic!

Best Answer

It depends on the person.

Best Answer