Is it helpful in anyway?
djk007 djk007 22-25, M 7 Answers Aug 29 in Community

no

Best Answer

LinkedIn is to business people is what facebook is to the masses. If you are serious about finding a job and meeting people in that field I would highly suggest LinkedIn. Which is the business form or social connections. But that can go both ways If you treat it like people treat facebook don't expect anyone to take you seriously (or hire you for that matter). A professionally dressed picture along with a well articulated resume with clear goal laid out and steps towards that goal LinkedIn is probably one of the most valued resources you can have (if your career minded that is).

Best Answer

I could suggest a couple of other that may help if you're interested

Best Answer

Sure
I would be glad.

Best Answer

By the way, unable to PM you.

Best Answer

Thank you for letting me know that I'll have to take a look at my setting again.
...
Beyond.com is the other part you may be interested in. Imagine careerbuilder and LinkedIn business news all in one site...... They will send you things (articles and interviews) of people that you follow in the professional world.
...
The other cool thing i like about Beyond is that they will give you (if you want and it's free) a career assessment test which is based on the myer-briggs personality just geared toward helping you find the job that is right for you. I've taken this test and can tell you that if you're honest with your answers it's pretty accurate and they suggest possible career paths based on your result. It's one thing to find a job but something completely different to find a job you can deal with and a job you love.

Best Answer

facebook for @rseholes.

Best Answer

My son is on LinkedIn. He's found a lot of business leads on there. He thinks it's a great place to network.

Best Answer

I get loads of job offers from it, I think its great

Best Answer

It is if you're looking for work...

Best Answer

I am at the moment.

Best Answer

Then by all means, create an account there....

Best Answer

i already have one,just that i don't use much.

Best Answer

Make sure it represents you the way you want to be seen by prospective employers...use a lot of key words...visit your profile and those of prospective employers often...

Best Answer