Please share any interesting or funny stories
zombiii zombiii 31-35, M 20 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Health

I love it the first nine or ten times I hear the story, after that, not so much. : )

Best Answer

I worked for a few years as a medical transport driver. I've gotten some interesting stories and met some amazing people. One of the most interesting...?

A man who just turned 103 years old a few months ago. He built the electronic harness for the atom bomb used in Hiroshima. He's still sharp as a tack. ;)

Best Answer

I absolutely enjoy this. The elderly have so much history and great stories. My Grandfather simply thrives in this light (story telling).

His recollections of serving our country are marvelous. Tales from base to the Korean War. He is simply the easiest person to listen to...

Best Answer

When i was 16 i knew an 84 year old fella in our local pub who loved telling his stories. He started working on the Liverpool docks back in 1917. Completely different world.

Best Answer

Loove it! I often talk with my grandpa about when he was younger and about the war, the germans in norway and everything. He has told me about some of my family in America and he's uncle in NY that he once visited during the war.

Best Answer

My elderly mother in law (95) loves to tell the story about the pet pig she had when she was growing up in Kentucky. But every time she starts to cry and can't finish it. I think her Dad served old porky for dinner one night .. :)

Best Answer

yes I used too all the time from my grandma that was a long time ago though

Best Answer

I do. I used to work at a nursing home, and my favorite times were when the patients would talk about their lives growing up. I loved to dally in certain patients rooms, knowing they needed someone to talk to, and I was happy to be that person. I say to my younger friends "If you get an afternoon, sit and listen to an old person. It will make you thankful for what we have now."

Best Answer

Yes,

Best Answer

sure, but i'll soon be one of the elderly, and then i won't be interested any more

Best Answer

Yes, old people are so cute!

Best Answer

Sometimes...

Best Answer

Yes, love it, always did even when I was a kid.

Best Answer