I'll show my age. Long hair for women, short for men. Of course, there are lots of beautiful women who can pull of the short hair look.

Best Answer

long

Best Answer

oh my.....^_^

Best Answer

lol good morning

Best Answer

Men should have short hair. period

Best Answer

Age, body style, hair type, and personality all have a lot to do with what looks good on each of us, male and female alike. Guys with long hair look like rock stars, and long hair on women makes them look very sexy. You can do more with long hair than short (style, putting it up, braiding it, curling it, etc) but it takes more work. Short hair can be cute, too (Twiggy looked great in her day) but doesn't take too much effort to manage. It all depends on the person and what emotional effect you're trying to convey on other people. Personally I like long hair on both men or women., as long as it is well groomed. Your hair, my dear, is VERY nice.

Best Answer

Long hair is such a luxery . If you can grow it long and it not be a hassle , go for it .

Best Answer

Long hair.......I just love when a woman is on top of you and her hair is hanging down in your face....Yup!<br />
But, long hair up like the girl in this picture can also be a turn on....So there you have it!

Best Answer

long

Best Answer

Short on women, long one men!<br />

Best Answer