Honest answers only please. I want both negative and positive comments. No bullshit and no fluffy words only to sugar coat what you really mean. I just think there are enough people who joined this site for the same reasons I did. To meet people who have intense thoughts, who want to feel comfortable in telling the truth and not being judged for doing so. Who like me accept that perfection is something that is impossible in everyone's eyes yet possible in our own eyes. Sorry if my English is a tad s..t, as I have got older, words don't come out quite the same as they used to. Arghh well, I don't give a damn, so why should anyone else. Look forward to all your comments.
Kurlysue Kurlysue 41-45, F 19 Answers Sep 8, 2012 in Community

I like your straight forward comments.<br />
You are brave.

Best Answer

Just taking a quick glance at what I see in your profile, you are straight up honest and direct. Good values to have.. <br />
Yes, I like what I see in the profile..

Best Answer

Don't know enough about you to form an opinion on you.

Best Answer

That's cool.
"I just think there are enough people who joined this site for the same reasons I did."
I have a tendancy to think everyone thinks the same way as do. Bad habit of mine. I only say this because if someone asked my question, I would check out their questions and answers etc etc before I answered their question. But that's just me.

Best Answer

I form opinions about people based on my interactions with them.

Best Answer

Thank you, that is exactly what I was trying to get at. I am the same, I was hoping my explanation would have kept some comments "at bay", it never does though does it? Hope we do get chance to interact a little more.

Best Answer

I do! but that's because of how we....met.

Best Answer

Yeah, same here.

Best Answer

don't really know u or of you but i do see you got some sexy painted toes :) so yes me likey

Best Answer

Dont know, ...never MET u

Best Answer

I don't know......your profile does not seem disagreeable nor your mannerisms in your question.

Best Answer

Should have asked this question a little differently I think. Should have asked those people who I have become friends with since joining. I was maybe hoping people would take a look at my profile, my questions, my confessions and my answers before they came up with an honest opinion. My apologies

Best Answer

I just glanced at your profile....it takes some time to read someone in depth enough to formulate a more accurate opinion. I apologize for wasting your time.

Best Answer

You haven't wasted my time, honestly. I only wished I was able to have wasted your time by checking me out. Thanks you've been very honest. I like that

Best Answer

so far i think you are ok, you have given me no reason not to like you

Best Answer

No BS? I can't like or dislike you until I know you. I could never know you just from EP.

Best Answer

i dont know you!

Best Answer

Well don't answer then!

Best Answer

questions are meant to be ansrd ..sure! if thats an xclamation!

Best Answer

That is a fair comment, read my reply to jackpack3. My wording was inaccurate. My only excuse is it 4.10 in the morning. Is that acceptable?

Best Answer

very much lol!

Best Answer

Cheers, seriously much appreciated ;-)

Best Answer

Perhaps. Do You like us?

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

Seems fair enough we like You too then.

Best Answer