nope i prefer just sitting

Best Answer

I have moved a lot and yes I quite like it. I think it says something about me though about how I like to run away. Staying still and staying here has been one of the toughest things I've done - I still question whether it's the right choice...

Best Answer

That is why I own a Travel Trailer. I haven't found where I want to settle yet . So when the mood strikes me I back the Dodge under the hitch and go

Best Answer

It's more fun than sitting still, and makes it easier to get to the shops. :)<br />
(And yes, I like moving house too: stay anywhere for more than 4-5 years and I get itchy feet. Getting to know new places is *fun*. :)

Best Answer

No. But this March the New Owner <br />
is going to make us take all of stuff and packed and put in box<br />
and put in shed and don't wanted to .<br />
And I hate to move to much stuff

Best Answer

I would like to right now.

Best Answer

I worked on a moving crew for 3 years when I first got my class 1 license. It sucks.. especially 4th floor to 4th floor moves. Note to people that move lots. Stop buying junk furniture that is only designed to be set up once and never moved again too. Other furniture movers will be much happier

Best Answer

No it's too stressful.

Best Answer

Love moving! I don't enjoy packing and unpacking though.

Best Answer

No, always a lot of work.

Best Answer

No only did so once never again

Best Answer

No it's a pain in the bum

Best Answer

yea, as much as getting a tooth pulled.....

Best Answer

Parts of the movie are funny

Best Answer

The wrong finger!!!???!!!

Best Answer