litelover litelover 36-40, M 10 Answers Feb 11, 2012

I love the charm of historical houses and architecture...

You just cant compare the presence of their beauty!

Best Answer

I love older homes. My flat is in a three story Edwardian style building, top floor, that will be 100 years old in 2015. It has high ceilings, picture windows, wood floors. And I once lived in one of the Victorian houses that you see on postcards (bay windows and stained glass) with a good friend, until she passed away and the building was sold. That building and my current home have been my favourites.

Best Answer

Older and as true to their original features as possible . I love to sit in an old home and imagine it's history and what the walls have seen .

Best Answer

I tend to prefer older homes, but it's about how it fits into its environment, the flow, functionality and cosiness, the special spaces it creates, etc - rather than new or old.

Best Answer

I live in a 100 year old farm house that has been in my family for 90 years.

Best Answer

That's really neat---

Best Answer

It gives one a sense of history.

Best Answer

Its so hard to choose, both have pros and cons about them. My house was old, my dad is a bulider, he made it modern inside. It is still double brick for the walls and has beautiful Jarrah floor boards.

Best Answer

yes awesome

Best Answer

I love old homes.. but make sure that you have it looked at. Those suckers could be packed with problems. :)

Best Answer

yea true but they are just as awesome if not more than new ones unless they are in bad shape and ready to fall down

Best Answer

I agree! I rather have an old home than a new one. I love the charm and character of an older house.

Best Answer