DIYman DIYman 22-25, M 17 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes, I LOVE older women! They are so much more mature than women in my own age group. You can ACTUALLY have a conversation with them, they tend to be over their younger age hangups, have a real appreciation for men and sex, and just don't care what people think.

Younger women just lack the maturity and intelligence I think.

Best Answer

Usually younger...

Best Answer

Yes I find myself attracted to older women, like a lot older. What is that about?

Best Answer

mommy issues!

Best Answer

Perhaps but what can I do?

Best Answer

It's cuz you love their maturity, man. I'm the same way. Most younger women just ain't got much to offer us, and when there is sex it's a drag, lol.

Best Answer

Depends on the man. Self-confidence, intelligence and a sense of humour are huge attractors, irregardless of age.

Best Answer

Especially if we look good in a French Maid's outfit?

Best Answer

*giggles* How did you know? Care to offer a demonstration to refresh my memory? ;-)

Best Answer

Yes. I refuse to even consider someone my age or younger

Best Answer

And we older ones refuse to consider someone YOUR age, lol.

Best Answer

Speak for urself. My last boyfriend was 23. Current is 25. Oldest I've had was 31

Best Answer

yes, yes & yes. unless if they are butthurt moral ****. then no.

Best Answer

Now that I was beginning to understand what overly manly white men are; you start with butthurt moral **** :)

Best Answer

this may help: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=butthurt and a moral *** is basically a person who gets butthurt over everything :D

Best Answer

I usually date older men but I have dated a couple that we were younger than me

oldest I've gone out with was 19 years older than me and the youngest was 20 years younger than me

Best Answer

within limits. i'm already 54

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

the strong and wise ones

Best Answer

Sounds like a young man question.

I'm past 40 kid, "Older Women", takes on a whole new meaning now.

Best Answer

Usually. But age is not an issue if maturity matches (and the law alouds)

Best Answer

Yes I have always like older men... I have noticed I am always more attracted to them. 10 to 25 years older. Now that being said depends on man to. A man takes care himself and is confident. I have always had a thing for grey headed men I think it is very sexy

Best Answer

I equally dislike both does that count,

Best Answer