Thanrill Thanrill 18-21, M 10 Answers Oct 7, 2012 in Habits

This is off topic, apologies, but this reminds me of my friends dad who took the bulb out of the fridge because he said it was a waste of electricity having a light on inside it all of the time. Someone explained to him that it goes out when you close the door so he put it back in. Now that is being cheap :)

Best Answer

LMAO :D Realy awesome :D

Best Answer

I do that mindlessly sometimes :P haha

Best Answer

Yeah so do I :D Sometimes I even not aware that I opened the fridge and wathing it :D Mom always says "Are you the one paying the bills ?"

Best Answer

hahaha I wonder why we do that?? lol I looooove to cook, so sometimes im staring for a loooong time while thinking things in my head of what I should make :) others, just open and watch, 2 mins later.... why I'm I watching the fridge???

Best Answer

Hahahah :D I love to cook to. Usually I feel like to eat something and that leads me what to take from the fridge fast. But I love to put jars, packages, pots and food boxes and see if there are hidden things (choclate perhaps :P) at the back sides :D

Best Answer

hahaha you made me laugh :) we should share some recipes and stuff then ^-^ it would be fun :)

Best Answer

Why not I am always tend to try new things :D Btw the last thing I tried ; mayonnaise on an apple slice...Well I only got mayonnaise's taste not the apple :P

Best Answer

hahahaha o myyy what made you try that?? lol and alright :D

Best Answer

Well I was at dormitory and I was too bored :D There was apples and mayonnaise on the tabble. Then I said "maybe I can catch something new" :D But not worked xD

Best Answer

haha :) well atleast your creative and not afraid of trying lol I added you so may talk to me whenever you want man ;D

Best Answer

Best Answer

i like to open it to see if the light really go's out

Best Answer

Hahahaha I Used to do the same :D

Best Answer

Something growled last time I opened the fridge door :)

Best Answer

I tend to watch the tv rather than the inside of the fridge...nothing ever happens in there

Best Answer

Yes!! I thought I was the only one :D

Best Answer

I was thinking like that :D then I met some people who doing the same thing :D

Best Answer

When it was new yes, now, not so much!

Best Answer