magicwriter49 magicwriter49 51-55, M 12 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Community

Don't see anything wrong with it. I love them and it's a Good thing for anyone to let their emotional side out no matter what the movie or music and the such. Sensitive is GOOD and more men should realize that !

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with that at all.

Best Answer

make them less of a man?

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I'm a man, I'm a man...a mighty good man!

Best Answer

i love a man like that. it tells me that he has leadership skills, is his own person, and is wise because lifetime movies are meaningful.

Best Answer

awe thnx

Best Answer

I don't see any problem with it. So you like to watch movies that are typically liked by women..does that make you less of a man? No, why would it? Because other men need to feel masculine and label you as effeminate due to your taste in film? Pshhh..On a side note - I never could get into the acting in those films, every one that I have seen feels like the actresses/actors are hollow. Just my opinion though, you're free to enjoy what you like :P

Best Answer

I like you as well as your fine worded opinion

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with it........I like football doesnt mean I am butch!!!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

well put you football liker you! hugs and smiles:)

Best Answer

Neither. Who cares?

Best Answer

not you eyes SEE!

Best Answer

Depends on the man. I'd probably roll my eyes a little though.

Best Answer

why may I ask? I am finding this to be a interesting reply

Best Answer

I'm not going to like/dislike someone for their channel choices, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to ridicule B-grade movies not to my taste.

Best Answer

why the eye rolls? What is your A grade? One I would call a B grade in my book? If so I never roll my eyes. I think is is rude and wrong! but again that's just me as well as my opinion! It's like talking to the hand in a way.

Best Answer

No, it is not like talking to the hand, unless you have a time machine, or failed to miss a decade or two.
Rude is a matter of opinion, and you lost that credibility with your Lifetime lovin'.
A-movies have a higher production budget. And I didn't say that they were my preference, just that Lifetime movies were a breed of B-movie I didn't like.

Best Answer