blueberry43 blueberry43 31-35, F 16 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Travel

I like the people but the country would be too hot for me to visit

Best Answer

you get used to the heat. The surounding sea helps moderate the heat.

Best Answer

I'm uncomfortable at anything above 23C, and I am so glad when autumn comes and the hot weather goes away

Best Answer

I know they have wonderful orchids in the wild, manufacture a lot of stuff we import n+ the shells on their beeches R superb.

Best Answer

Sure why not

Best Answer

I REALLY REAL LIKE LOVE ADORE PHILIPPINES.

Best Answer

I visited there during my Navy days, Subic Bay and Olongapo City.

Best Answer

I have been there. I was a member of the Clark Air Force base Aero Club. I flew all over northern Luzon. I landed on Coregador once; an aircraft carrier made of stone.

Best Answer

Yes, but I could not compete with the natives in their own economy. I came very close to staying there when I seperated from the military in the late 60's. I would not have got along well with Marcos' martial law. I look for martial law, to be declared in the US, within the next 4 years. The shuffling of our top generals makes me nervous. We can only hope for honor among our joint chiefs of staff. Only their honor has kept us out of a dictatorship for the last 230+ years.

Best Answer

Never been but i dated a filipina and ummm lets just say she was...to put it nicely...F*cken Psychotic!!!! Lmao

Best Answer

No...far from it

Best Answer

never been

Best Answer

I don't know, never been.

Best Answer

My best friend lives there but I don't really like the country.

Best Answer