why?
laylaskaylar laylaskaylar 22-25, F 20 Answers Feb 9 in Community

I love where I live. It's an old house and from time time I feel like spirits hang around. But it's all good.

Best Answer

yup

Best Answer

I do. Because I like it.

Best Answer

It's nice, it's not a bad place, I've lived here all my life and the only things bad with it is there is nothing to do and soooo many people you know, know other people you know. So word gets around easy. Apart from that it's pretty chill.

Best Answer

yuhs.

Best Answer

no, not really, its too close to the street and there is so much construction going on, on two different apartment buildings next to us and there is never a day there isn't noise.

Best Answer

Yes. I do like where I live now. It is rural, secluded and private. The scenery is beautiful. I mostly do as I please, when ever I please.

Best Answer

Yes, because it brings me closer to the sunlight of the spirit.

Best Answer

no...the weather is awful

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yes. For the diversity, culture and the relativity close proximity to so many different places.

Best Answer

No. But it's the people who make it that way not the place.

Best Answer

Why is it the people? Where might that be?

Best Answer

Well the people are unloving, denegrating, back stabbing, manipulating ummm did i mention uncaring, two faced, arrogant, ummmm yes nasty people.

Best Answer

yes but not perfect

Best Answer

no, not really... I miss being close to the ocean.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer