He seems to be welcomed by Americans. He just came back home from China,
ChiliBeckham ChiliBeckham 18-21, F 135 Answers Nov 19, 2009

If by "like" you mean, "love, and revere, and appreciate for both the strength of character he has shown and the promise of hope he shared with us all," then YES.

Best Answer

Yes. Very much so! Sure he could be doing a much better job right now, but he has three years & a possible four more after that, to get things right.

I feel sorry for the people who felt that change was going to happen over night. Alot of people thought change was going to happen as soon as he became president.

That has not been & will never be the case. Change takes time. ALOT of time!

As for the people who are complaining about him being president & the things he's doing, I don't hate them...I feel sorry for them as well. These are people who were never going to give him a chance.

As long as he's president, and the more popular he's likely to get, those same people will continue to crap all over him, no matter what happens. Take the U.S. economy for instance. If the economy FULLY recovers & turns around for the better, he won't get any credit for it from these people.

It's not his fault that things are the way they are now. But he's getting blamed for it.

That's just the nature of the beast.

Can't make everyone happy lol

Best Answer

I do not like President Obama because I believe he is an anti-American fascist. I have travelled enough to know that the rest of the world does not like us, yet they rely on us to keep them safe. Be prepared for the consequences of having a weak American president in a very dangerous world.

Best Answer

This is obviously false. I'm familiar with military hardware in most countries and I can say with great certainty that the UK, Germany, France, and Italy would be very surprised to hear that we are protecting them.
There is no weakness in American defense and only someone ignorant of the military would claim this. There is still nothing in existence that is competitive with the F-22 or F-35. The only competitors to the M1A1 tank are the British Challenger 2 and German Leopard 2. Not even one other country has non-VTOL aircraft carriers. No other country has nuclear attack submarines although the Russians do have a few nuclear ballistic missile submarines. Also, I'm baffled how a president could be called weak who cleared almost all of the top terrorist list and gave orders to kill pirates and Qaddafi. By this standard, Reagan was very weak.

Best Answer

It should be obvious.... I never voted for him. I checked his voting record and found he votes for Socialist Programs.

I don't want to live in a Socialist Country.

Best Answer

And, yet, you would be unable to name even one socialist program that he voted for. The Affordable Care Act? No, because it has many elements that came from conservative sources such as the Heritage Foundation. Nor is it socialized medicine; it's simply a health insurance plan. I guess by this scale George W. Bush was a socialist.

Best Answer

Interesting! The Socialist minded Liberal, votes for a Communist minded Liberal Progressive, then swears they are all Conservatives.
I find that very interesting! Which means, they are Insane.

Best Answer

And, just what do you call "ObamaCare", better known as the "Affordable Healthcare Act".
Do you call $5,000.00 per year, in premiums, Affordable? And that doesnt count the Co-pays, and Drug costs, or the Deductables.
How is it working out for you?

Best Answer

Dumb-***! Obamacare isn't a social program??

Best Answer

What exactly is ObamaCare? If it is not Socialist? How does ObamaCare function?
From where does O-Care get its money? Who does O-Care help?

Best Answer

I have prostate cancer, and obamacare will not approve surgery, because i am over 72 years old.

Best Answer

What do you call it, if its not socialist?

Best Answer

I suppose that your disdain for things "Socialist" extends to such clearly socialist elements as toll-free highways, the military, and more.
The existence of those things is because somebody had the notion that some things must be provided by the society within which they exist.
Don't misunderstand this. The opposite of "Socialist" is not "Conservative", and it's at least wrong and perhaps even disingenuous to suggest so.
Do you truly embrace the power - and actions - of individuals who would manipulate the lives of others without regard to anything but themselves?
Do you believe that Wall Street is so trustworthy that none of the activities carried out there should be regulated?
I rather favor the notion that we do not exist in isolation from other humans, but we live in a society that should provide for its members without regard to the fiscal power of any individual. Nobody in our society should have more rights than another simply because of the amount of money or property they have.

Best Answer

No,he is a dangerous phony. He attacks banks for their greed,but has no problem taking donations from them. He goes after the C.I.A. gives Miranda Rights and civil trials to enemy combations.He thinks Israel is our enemy,but he is soft with Iran. To try to pass healthcare,he made deals.$300.million to LA. telling Ben Nelson his state is off the hook for their share in Medicare costs,telling unions[behind close doors] they won't have to pay the tax increase,but non-unions will.I could go on more,but I made my point. People need to wise up.

Best Answer

Right, he was so soft on banks that not one investment bank gave him money in 2012 and they went to Romney to repeal Dodd/Frank. Clearly you are ignorant of Civil Law as well. Even those at Guantanamo would have recourse to sue and appeal so it is best to have the same standards that one would expect in Federal Court and not cut corners. It's funny too to read your claims about Israel when their defense minister said that this is the greatest cooperation they have had from any US administration in his lifetime. He must be a phony too, right? Your comments about Iran are almost laughable. He not only got China and Russia to cooperate (which is miracle in itself) but also has close covert monitoring of Iran's nuclear program. It will never see the light of day under this president. Making a deal with LA is not a surprise for someone with two brain cells to rub together. New Orleans accounted for 1/4 of the entire state's revenue and they still have not recovered from Katrina. BTW, if you want to look for a special deal on healthcare, go look at the deal wrangled by Mitt Romney for MA; it's as special as they come. There is no tax increase. There would be a mandate for health insurance but since unions already provide health insurance it wouldn't effect them. Nor would it effect most large businesses because they again already provide health insurance. The main company to watch is Walmart because it is notorious for avoiding health insurance for employees. Wise up indeed.

Best Answer

son of a *****, how did you get to be the most powerful nation on earth with people this ignorant of the facts but so willing to air their prejudices. I am from Canada and I know more about what is going on in your country than you ever will notjustme. You need to educate yourself a little, get differing points of view, read, watch the news, before spouting your crap. You have a president who, thank god after the last one, is very intelligent and obviously empathetic to other peoples plights, and you totally reject him. Please let it be because you are an idiot alone and not because he happens to be black. Your economy is finally starting to grow and your unemployment rates are finally dropping, he is trying to assure everyone has access to affordable healthcare and your standing in the world has never been better. Give the man some credit, damn it, he deserves it.

Best Answer

Well, Mr. Canada, where did you get your information?

If you got it from our News Media, you got nothing but Lies. Thus, you know no truth about Obama.

Best Answer

"O"- stands for Zero.

How many of his supporters has he thrown under the Bus, that loved him?
The Answer: All of them!

Best Answer

Never met him, don't know him, so I can't say whether I like him or not.

As for him being President -- I don't agree with everything he wants to do, but over-all I think he's doing his best trying to straighten out the mess of the past 8 years despite the attacks of people who would rather destroy this country than see him succeed.

Best Answer

What has obama done to reduce our National debt????

Best Answer

he hasn't lowered your national debt so far but he has slowed its growth by a ton. by the way, your debt rose the most while Reagan and Bush were president, but I guess that's ok. they were republicans.

Best Answer

Name one thing Obama did, that was Contitutional?

Best Answer

Just demand Obama to produce the documents that prove he is the person he claims to be.? Ask him to prove he is not a Citizen of Indonesia?

Best Answer

You seem blinded by simpathy, for some reason. You need to read your own message, to notice your Double-talk.
You may have missed the lesson, of; "You know someone by their deeds, not their crafty tears of deception to fool the very people they exploit".

Best Answer

Are you kidding? I love him! He has the intelligence that comes from a great American education, the heart of one who has spent the bulk of his professional life helping regular people and the pragmatism that is so desperately lacking in the idealistic leaders of both political parties. His challenges are great (thanks to his predecessor) and his detractors are fierce and well funded, but if anyone can turn this ship around, it's Barack and you and me. Yes we can!

Best Answer

Good Luck! I feel sorry for you.

Best Answer

Yes, I do.I think he and his lovely family are a breath of fresh air in the White House, and if all the haters in this country would get over it and send some positive energy his way, we would all be better off.

Best Answer

Why is he violating our Constitutional Rights?

Best Answer

I do not like his policies or his direction for America, he can seem very charismatic, but when it comes to actually being the guy, he falls very short. There are a great many people running his office, I think more so than we could even imagine. He has grand ideas for himself, but not nesacarly for our country. His approval ratings in the US have fallen hard, even amoung the most supportive and liberal pollsters. He has a warped sense of what America is and what it is about. He ask the rest of the world how we should be and he responds to that, as opposed to asking the American people past and present who we are. We are not like the rest of the world, never have been and do not think we need to be. Nothing against the rest of the world but we have a speacial spirit in our country that has brought us up to where we are in the world against all odds. We are the inovaters, the dreamers, the pioneers, and explorers. We like to lead, not willing to fall into second place and not willing to go along with the crowd just because. We are strong, independent, and united in a just cause. Even though there are some who wish to change that, the spirit of America I do believe will not allow this to happen.

Best Answer

there's that big ole national pride and arrogance I was waiting for,,,excuse me while I puke. You are no better and no worse than any other first world nation and people, so get over yourself and join the world.

Best Answer

I have already moved my Business out of the US. Due taxes being so high on business. Most of the Businesses are leaving. We stopped hiring because of the Social Welfare. Doctors are leaving also. If you want a job, come to Mexico. If you want Welfare, stay in the US. Soon, there will be no jobs and no one paying welfare. The problem is the economy! Obama destroyed the Economy. Good Luck to you.

Best Answer

No, I have an aversion to wall street puppets.

Best Answer

No...I can't stand him and I don't think he has what it takes to run this country.

In my opinion...when one can't even pledge to their country's flag...they sure don't deserve to run the country!

Best Answer

Why does obama hold his hand near his crotch when the national anthum plays?

Best Answer

The hand on the crotch is a sign of disrespect.

Best Answer

Yes and if given a chance by the other party, we see a lot of things get put back in proper perspective.

Best Answer

Why did obama bail out a private business with tax oayer money, when he swore to uphold the Constitution????

Best Answer

No. I do not support him for what he has done. He gathered in all the faith of America, and then stomped on it like Big Brother. We did not elect him, does anyone understand this? He was installed. We must fight until our last breaths to get rid of the regimes that will destroy this country, and the world. He is just a plaything to them, he does what they want, and nothing else. Write to the White House today, and demand that he act only upon the WILL OF THE PEOPLE.

Best Answer

Why did obama demand gun controls, when he swore to uphold the Constitution???

Best Answer

has anyone else noticed a theme here? I am getting two distinct impressions of the peoples I.Q. s, who are answering the question. Those for Obama? those against?

Best Answer

And..........

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

I can't say NO and make it mean what I want it to mean. He is everything that is wrong with America.

Best Answer

I am compiling a list of conservative Americans who are already in congress and the senate. Another list of Liberal Statists, as is Obama.

To take back our Rights, we must Vote Out the LiberalsStatists, and Vote In the Conservative. This must be done in this next Election, this year. We must get the Republicans back into power of the Senate and increase the number of Republications, in the Congress. This will stop Obama, and begin to restore our Our Rights, our health care, and our Jobs. America will begin to recover the Economy by stopping Obama from sending our Money to the people who paid for his election and stop him from Transforming this Nation into a Marxist Communist,Tyranny

Best Answer

NO I do not like him: ACORN, SOCIALIST, NEW WORLD ORDER, NATIONAL HEALTH CARE IN DISGUISE, NOT A US CITIZEN. MEMBER OF A RACIST CHURCH, Bought out The Banks, Mort ages, Auto industry, If you want to help Americans and the economy, give us a tax free year! Let us catch up on house payments, buy a nee car, save some money. Not loan it to the banks, that would give out loans, to the few ppl that can afford to buy a house. How is giving the car company my money so they can sell me a car, I already paid for. Give the banks money so they can lend me money that I pay heavy interest on for years, repaying triple what was burrowed?

Best Answer

Why did obama kneel and kiss the Ring of a Muslim Saudi King??

Best Answer

why are you not dead? With your head that far up your ***, how are you breathing?

Best Answer

Are you Crazy? Have you seen how darn big I am?

Best Answer

You are very Naughty! David!

Best Answer

His legal name is Barry Soetoro. He is Muslim, and he is a Citizen if Indonesia. This is what he told the Arab King when visited and kissed his Ring as he bowed down to him. The film ***** is on the Net.

If you dont vote out the Democrat Senate in 2014, you will have to learn how to Bow, to the King of the Socialist Muslim Communist State of the United States of the Arab Czars of America. And learn how to abuse women.

I don't like him, because he doesn't respect women, as Muslims dont respect women. My Mother was a woman. She gave me life. I respect that. I respect anyone capable of creating life. I dont care for liars.

Best Answer

When you put your money into a Savings or Checking account, the Banks loan out your money and make Big Bucks on Interest. Yes, they pay you a very small part of you when They use your money. Think about this. Ask questions. I'll answer!

Best Answer

When you say "he seems to be welcomed by Americans",do you mean "all" or "some"?It would be naive

to accept the former.However,my personal opinion of Barack Obama as a politician is-as with all politicians-one of contempt for being subservient to a cabal of financial psychopaths whose agenda is the establishment of a New

One World Order controlled by them through the U.N.

Best Answer

Why is obama sending ammo and attack aircraft to our sworn enemies???

Best Answer

He is preparing for the Jihad against the Infidel Christians. That is the mission of the Muslims, so they can die happy with one thousand Virgins. Thats impossible, because the women are deflowered without recourse. Thats an insult of the worst kind to women. Someone needs to Re-Boot that way of thinking.

Best Answer

That is his agenda. That was the dream of his biological father, not his legal father.

Best Answer

Let's see....this man took a page from the Bill Clinton campaign and lied his way into the White House.

What he's done, since then, is reprehensible, because he's gone out of his way to denigrate the land that (stupidly) gave him a cushy job that he is neither equipped for, nor able to perform, rightly.

So, whenever he opens his mouth, I expect another statement to be made that will, further, alienate him from what is dear to me.

So, to answer your question: WHAT IS THERE TO LIKE?

Best Answer

Why is obama taking so many vacations on tax payer money?

Best Answer

That man, (term used lightly and with disgust) is openly filled with hate. It is so obvious.

Best Answer

I agree, so much, I want him to pay back everything he has forced us to do, that was Unconstitutional! He needs to be impeached, for the more than 25 Violations he has comitted, against us and other Nations people.

Best Answer

Starting, January, I will be posting Names of Congtess and Senators, and their States, of those who cast votes against the people and the Constitution, and waste Tax Payers Money,

Heres a start: A simple List of Three:

John Boehner Voted for a Budget that will cost us Tax Payers, over 1.3 Trillion Dollars per year, then Raise that to even more in 2016.

Paul Ryan and Patty Murray, wrote that Bank Busting Bill, which was more than Obama asked.

They have just spent more more money than can be paid back to The Private Banks, in nearly 800 years. They Pssed that into Lay. They will also start taking momey from all citizrns on Didsbility, Social Security, Food Stamps, and Welfare. They will expand Welfare to Illegal Aliens.

Hows that for s start? Plus, if AHA is not defunded, it will double in 2016. My Medical Insurance is Double from last year. In Jan. My monthly Medical costs will be $800/mo. My spendable income, is $500/ mo. I'll have to quit filling my Medicines, cut back to one meal/day. Have Utilities turned off. And stop paying my car insurance. And cut off my internet service.

Best Answer

He's the only guy i stayed up all night for, to see if he got in, so yeah, i do.

Best Answer

So, how is it working out for you?

Best Answer

Yes. It is nice to have such a smart president. I think his strong drive to unite is both an advantage and a disadvantage. I don't want a minority bent on obstruction dominating important conversations about health car reform, addressing climate change, etc. And I do think he should take a much stronger stance in fighting corporate greed's stranglehold on our country. But, I would vote for him again. He is fast learner, and I think he might surprise us in rising to the occasion and addressing the above.

Best Answer

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, that everything you mentioned that is wrong, was not wrong before you voted for him. So you are responsible for all things wrong in America. But, I really do like you because I am a nice person and hope you don't suffer when you realize, he has thrown you under the Bus to La, La Land. My condolences to you for making a major mistake. I respect you for trying. But you hurt a lot of people when you chose him. He has caused millions of babies to be ripped from their mothers womb. You have cased millions of sick people to not be able to afford medicine for themselves or their families. Your vote has caused millions of people to loose their jobs because of his taxing those who are not now able to afford to hire more workers. I forgive you. I pray you will understand what really happened.

Best Answer

Give it a rest, RJNut.

Best Answer

What do you think the poor people will do when you make the rich businessman poor? I'll tell you a little secret..... when you take everything from the rich, you will never get a job, or Unemployment pay, or Welfare, or S.S. Pay. Because your Employer pays the same amont that you pay, for each employee. When you take from the Rich, they will close their business down, move to another Country, just as Detroit has. And the middle class shall become the poor class. Did you see the Movie "The Grapes of Wrath"?

When no one saves their money, the Economy Fails.

The people in Detroit, are still trying to figure out what happened? They never will. They still dont know, it was the Rich Man they Squeezed Dry. They demanded more than they deserved. I have an old Rule I have followed, all my life:
Don't ever under estimate your Boss. Because they will never under estimate what you will do to hurt him. Thats why a Rich man knows more than a poor man. They went to different schools than us poor. He can help you, servive. And, he can cause you to learn the worst lesson of your life. No matter what Laws are made. This time, the worker, and the Government robbed them, and really made them mad. They fixed our *** good this time.

Best Answer

"That's why a rich man knows more than a poor man. They went to different schools than us poor."

Wow! You've handed over your free will and your brain to the rich. And as though all rich and all poor are the same! I'm so glad I don't live inside your worldview.

Best Answer