ThisismeXD ThisismeXD 18-21, F 7 Answers Apr 28, 2012

I replaced my boss's asprin with cyanide tablets.

Best Answer

Pulled a good one in sixth grade, well, the entire group of sixth grade girls did. We were on a science trip and hiked up to the boys cabins while the boys were out with their councelers and put all their things outside, putting toothpaste and honey in the sleeping bags. They got us back for that.

Best Answer

I don't really do pranks. But I remember one time I gave my friend an expired corn pop cereal that I knew along. He had a few bites of it and realize it was old.

Best Answer

i got the best one ever.. we have a lotto syndicate between 4 ppl. 2 @ kurri 2 at cessnock. we got the paper one moring and jotted down the winning numbers. then rang the cessnock boys and the convo went like this :) : ****** they sold out of the papers this morn did you get one?.. yep. ' well i'll read out the ticket numbers (pre-written winning numbers) and you check it with the paper?.. ok.. *recites numbers*<br />
YAHOOO we won we won.. took us an hr to get them to answer the phone and tell them we set them up.. thought they were going to quit and all

Best Answer

i don't do the prank thing but one saturday i got my teenage kids dressed and ready to go to school... they even walked to the bus stop.

Best Answer

No. And I don't like having them pulled on me because I'm insecure and usually don't get the joke.

Best Answer