I like the mutual exchange of golden showers wherenever possible.<br />
You need to be in a "zone" with your partner I think.I have had incredible experiences that really turned me on.<br />
Taking the shower in a slow 69 is incredibly satisfying.<br />
Puttuing it in bottles and having it cold during and evening with a cool drink is always an invitation to go to bed for great slow sexual activity.<br />
Louise

Best Answer

Ok I love 69 as well. I usually like to drink it my wine. But I'll try it cold like you

Best Answer

Thanks for the kind words.....
Louise CD

Best Answer

I like to give mostly but stil love the warm feeling all over my naked body, so sexy

Best Answer

Yep there's nothing sexier than a women pising in my mouth

Best Answer

Agreed!!! Amazing!

Best Answer

I would rather give than receive one

Best Answer

id love to receive it too.On my body and a squirt in my mouth too.

Best Answer

Although this is a ten month lapse,I would LOVE having You give me morning shower after a sharing a night of drinking only wine and/or tea.

Best Answer

I like receiving and plan to to give my bf a golden shower.

Best Answer

My husband has requested that I try golden showers. He particularly would like to pee in my mouth. How does one prepare for such a thing? I found I have come to love many things she has asked me to do so don't want to discount with out trying. Any tips?

Best Answer

I like to recieve golden showers, give golden showerws and drink warm pee from my wifes vagina

Best Answer

I love receiving them. just wish i could get it more often!

Best Answer

Best Answer

The best feeling ever is when a young lady becomes excited by peeing all over me.

Best Answer

It's rare but good feeling

Best Answer

I LOVE TO RECEIVE GOLDEN SHOWERS BY GIRLS!! THE GREAT SMELL OF WARM HOT PEE GOING ALL OVER MY AND INTO MY DIAPER!! OH WHAT A FEELING!!

Best Answer

Both, a woman ******* all over me is my favourite activity followed by endless oral sex

Best Answer

I like receiving it, my wife is good at giving it to me and I love it!

Best Answer

I love both. I enjoy drinking right from a man or woman.

Best Answer

Tell me about getting a golden shower from a man.

Best Answer

I wouldlove to have a womn pee all over me, especially thru her panties.<br />
Any ladies out there want to give me one.................................PLEASE????????

Best Answer

I love both receiving giving

Best Answer

Would love to receive it day in and day out..I wud love if group of women pee all over me again n again..

Best Answer

Yes and drink some of it too. Then kiss and lick it off each other.

Best Answer

Love it when a Sexy lady pee's all over me and fills my mouth with her warm senous Pee!!!! love drinking it !!!

Best Answer

I love giving & receiving

Best Answer

Both

Best Answer

By preference I prefer to be on the recieving end of a golden shower, but giving a golden shower to someone else is fine with me, if they want me to do so; Mutual showering of each other works very well, as long as we can both share in it, and enjoy the wetness of each other's pee.

Best Answer