dude734 dude734 26-30, M 117 Answers Nov 15, 2010

I like the mutual exchange of golden showers wherenever possible.<br />
You need to be in a "zone" with your partner I think.I have had incredible experiences that really turned me on.<br />
Taking the shower in a slow 69 is incredibly satisfying.<br />
Puttuing it in bottles and having it cold during and evening with a cool drink is always an invitation to go to bed for great slow sexual activity.<br />
Louise

Best Answer

Ok I love 69 as well. I usually like to drink it my wine. But I'll try it cold like you

Best Answer

Thanks for the kind words.....
Louise CD

Best Answer

I like to give mostly but stil love the warm feeling all over my naked body, so sexy

Best Answer

Yep there's nothing sexier than a women pising in my mouth

Best Answer

Agreed!!! Amazing!

Best Answer

I would rather give than receive one

Best Answer

id love to receive it too.On my body and a squirt in my mouth too.

Best Answer

Although this is a ten month lapse,I would LOVE having You give me morning shower after a sharing a night of drinking only wine and/or tea.

Best Answer

i like both especially when we having oral its great to pee in each others mouth at same tiime

Best Answer

I like receiving and plan to to give my bf a golden shower.

Best Answer

He is a lucky bastard!

Best Answer

I love receiving them. just wish i could get it more often!

Best Answer

The best feeling ever is when a young lady becomes excited by peeing all over me.

Best Answer

It's rare but good feeling

Best Answer

I like to recieve golden showers, give golden showerws and drink warm pee from my wifes vagina

Best Answer

If I were married, so I knew she's safe, I'd LOVE to follow in your footsteps, pppig. What a wonderful setup that would be.

Best Answer

I LOVE TO RECEIVE GOLDEN SHOWERS BY GIRLS!! THE GREAT SMELL OF WARM HOT PEE GOING ALL OVER MY AND INTO MY DIAPER!! OH WHAT A FEELING!!

Best Answer

I enjoy receiving more than giving! I am selfish that way!

Best Answer

I Love being ******** and peed on! The ONLY negative is biological risk: you must know the status of your 'gift' giver (either gender!), since urine carries hepatitis and other riskies. I had the pleasure from a pretty young lady once, and I'm ready for more. With the medicals taken care of, feeling the glans of a warm pulsing member sliding between my lips, dribbling the juice, ready to quench my thirst, or like before, looking up past a healthy lady's legs, up to her furry fountain ready to drench my body from north to south, ahh so very very nice.

Best Answer

urine is sterile

Best Answer

Both, a woman ******* all over me is my favourite activity followed by endless oral sex

Best Answer

I like receiving it, my wife is good at giving it to me and I love it!

Best Answer

I love both. I enjoy drinking right from a man or woman.

Best Answer

Tell me about getting a golden shower from a man.

Best Answer

I wouldlove to have a womn pee all over me, especially thru her panties.<br />
Any ladies out there want to give me one.................................PLEASE????????

Best Answer

I love both receiving giving

Best Answer

Would love to receive it day in and day out..I wud love if group of women pee all over me again n again..

Best Answer

Yes and drink some of it too. Then kiss and lick it off each other.

Best Answer

Love it when a Sexy lady pee's all over me and fills my mouth with her warm senous Pee!!!! love drinking it !!!

Best Answer