dude734 dude734 26-30, M 112 Answers Nov 15, 2010

I like the mutual exchange of golden showers wherenever possible.<br />
You need to be in a "zone" with your partner I think.I have had incredible experiences that really turned me on.<br />
Taking the shower in a slow 69 is incredibly satisfying.<br />
Puttuing it in bottles and having it cold during and evening with a cool drink is always an invitation to go to bed for great slow sexual activity.<br />
Louise

Best Answer

Ok I love 69 as well. I usually like to drink it my wine. But I'll try it cold like you

Best Answer

Thanks for the kind words.....
Louise CD

Best Answer

I like to give mostly but stil love the warm feeling all over my naked body, so sexy

Best Answer

Yep there's nothing sexier than a women pising in my mouth

Best Answer

I would rather give than receive one

Best Answer

id love to receive it too.On my body and a squirt in my mouth too.

Best Answer

Although this is a ten month lapse,I would LOVE having You give me morning shower after a sharing a night of drinking only wine and/or tea.

Best Answer

i like both especially when we having oral its great to pee in each others mouth at same tiime

Best Answer

I love receiving them. just wish i could get it more often!

Best Answer

The best feeling ever is when a young lady becomes excited by peeing all over me.

Best Answer

I like to recieve golden showers, give golden showerws and drink warm pee from my wifes vagina

Best Answer

If I were married, so I knew she's safe, I'd LOVE to follow in your footsteps, pppig. What a wonderful setup that would be.

Best Answer

I like receiving and plan to to give my bf a golden shower.

Best Answer

He is a lucky bastard!

Best Answer

I LOVE TO RECEIVE GOLDEN SHOWERS BY GIRLS!! THE GREAT SMELL OF WARM HOT PEE GOING ALL OVER MY AND INTO MY DIAPER!! OH WHAT A FEELING!!

Best Answer

I enjoy receiving more than giving! I am selfish that way!

Best Answer

Both, a woman ******* all over me is my favourite activity followed by endless oral sex

Best Answer

I like receiving it, my wife is good at giving it to me and I love it!

Best Answer

I love both. I enjoy drinking right from a man or woman.

Best Answer

I Love being ******** and peed on! The ONLY negative is biological risk: you must know the status of your 'gift' giver (either gender!), since urine carries hepatitis and other riskies. I had the pleasure from a pretty young lady once, and I'm ready for more. With the medicals taken care of, feeling the glans of a warm pulsing member sliding between my lips, dribbling the juice, ready to quench my thirst, or like before, looking up past a healthy lady's legs, up to her furry fountain ready to drench my body from north to south, ahh so very very nice.

Best Answer

urine is sterile

Best Answer

I wouldlove to have a womn pee all over me, especially thru her panties.<br />
Any ladies out there want to give me one.................................PLEASE????????

Best Answer

Would love to receive it day in and day out..I wud love if group of women pee all over me again n again..

Best Answer

Yes and drink some of it too. Then kiss and lick it off each other.

Best Answer

I love both receiving giving

Best Answer

Love it when a Sexy lady pee's all over me and fills my mouth with her warm senous Pee!!!! love drinking it !!!

Best Answer