ifuzybear ifuzybear 13-15, F 22 Answers Jul 19, 2009

YES. I love them. I like straight answers but sarcasm gives me plenty to think about. It helps me get reasons for one or both sides of the argument by looking at the negatives of the other

Best Answer

Depends on the question. If I'm angling for a sober, serious answer to a serious question, then yeah, I appreciate serious answers and nothing smart-***. Having said that, I'm as big of a smart-*** as you can find, and if my question is lighthearted then yeah, I enjoy a good smarmy answer. On the reverse side, I can usually recognize when someone is looking for real help and I try to answer it as seriously as I can. But obviously, any question that seems to asked tongue-in-cheek, I will dig down deep to be as humorously sarcastic as I can be.

Best Answer

yup.

Best Answer

If the person is trying to be funny it’s all good but if they just have a smart mouth that’s no good for me, for the next person to read it that will get offended by what they wrote or the overall quality of the site so I just delete those answers

Best Answer

Yeah right, I can't think of anything more helpful than a sarcastic answer, can you? ;-)

Best Answer

I don't care hopefully an intelligent being will answer some of mine,truely intelligent people know that they nothing at all...

Best Answer

Love them.

Best Answer

This section should be a fun place to go to. If a comment gets out of line, flag it. Funny doesn't have to be rude.

Best Answer

no, i do not like them. I think it is rude

Best Answer

I don't mind sarcasm if it's meant to be humorous.

Best Answer

As long as it's respectful and 'well done' ... sure I've got a thick skin and it will make me laugh more often than not!

Best Answer

absolutely

Best Answer

Only when they're realy creative, If they're lame keep themto urself. but all answer are usually welcomed. If people use sarcasm to get their point across then i welcome it.

Best Answer

No, isn't it irritating when you want a real answer?

Best Answer

who is this aimed at? 65% of the time i'm sarcastic but i think i give some decent answers too. <br />
'<br />
honestly some questions are meant to be fun. if the question was something serious i'd want serious answers on it. if not they're just having fun.

Best Answer