Fish :-)

Best Answer

fish and shrimp

Best Answer

Yes I love sea food esp lobster, crab, sushi, and mahi mahi.

Best Answer

I love fish & shrimp. I also live on the Louisiana Gulf Coast where seafood is dirt cheap. We can get Shrimp right off the boat for $2.49 a pound right now. It varies between $2.49-2.99. That's cheaper than beef. I catch all the fish I eat. Baked a Flounder yesterday..YUMMYYY!!!

Best Answer

Could you let me know where the best place is to buy shrimp off of the boat? I am in Minden,LA and would like to drive to get it off of the boat. Also when is the best time to buy it? any info is greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

i lived on the La.gulf coast too! i ate tons of fish that my husband caught. i like ocean fish best, like red snapper, flounder po-boys, especially crawfish in any way it's prepared. now i live in a desert state. we only get frozen fish. the seafood here SUCKS!!! can i come to your house to eat?

Best Answer

I get mine from the local seafood markets. We probably have ten here in Slidell which isn't a very big town. But right now shrimp are running around $2.99 a pound. I catch my own trout, flounder & redfish.

Best Answer

Sure.. I'll set a place for you :-)

Best Answer

Oh & last time I bought some right off the boat I was in Grand Ilse.

Best Answer

I love shrimp, but won't be eating it for a while unless I know it comes from other than the Gulf of Mexico....... I like my shrimp without the Corexit flavoring, thank you very much........<br />
*shaka*

Best Answer

mmm shrimpppp and flounder and deep-fried cod and salmon on occasion

Best Answer

Love it all!!!! but it must be fresh!

Best Answer

Lobster.....melted garlic butter on the side and I am in heaven

Best Answer

Yes. Salmon, milkfish, shrimp, oyster, prawns, see urchin and tuna. :)

Best Answer

crab sushi fish

Best Answer