tianajade tianajade 18-21, F 22 Answers Aug 7, 2012 in Community

morning, at night and in between!

Best Answer

If I have to choose one I'd have to say morning. I like feeling refreshed and ready to face the day. But if I'm going to be home all day, sometimes I just have one at night. I like having showers in the middle of the night in pitch-blackness. My mum thinks it's weird.

Best Answer

Depends... if I stay at home the whole day, I'll shower at night. But if I have to go out somewhere, I'll shower in the morning before I go and at night before I go to sleep.

Best Answer

Shower in the mornings, bath at night

Best Answer

Both. Night to get clean and in the morning to wake up.

Best Answer

At night, I get dirty during the day, not while I sleep. Though it's good for a wake up I suppose.

Best Answer

At night. I don't want to sleep with all the dirt from the day on me.

Best Answer

Morning and night. If my time permits and the temperature demands, noon too. I live in a tropical country. It can get really humid sometimes. And it doesn't feel cool and clean at all even with the AC on.

Best Answer

Well that depends on how much I sweat enjoy any shower really.

Best Answer

everyday in the morning(alone) ,Sometimes at night( ... ).

Best Answer

i want to do every time

Best Answer

THERE IS NO SET TIME FOR ME AS IM STILL ACTIVE AND WHEN I FEEL DIRTY OR SWEETY ITS A GOOD TIME

Best Answer