Purefootball Purefootball 18-21, M 8 Answers Jun 22 in Community

I prefer straight away replies. I dont stand for nonsense. Yea I can understand if someone is busy..just should have the courtsey to say that u might reply late as u are caught up. <br />
This whole playing hard to get thing is just stupid imo.

Best Answer

Exactly!!!

Best Answer

I love that answer, that's mainly why I asked this question. I don't know if I should wait to reply to her, or reply straight away. Bit immature I know

Best Answer

no it isnt immature lol believe me I have been tempted to pull that move because when you do..people think you are desperate or have too much free time in your hands..:/

Best Answer

Exactly!!!! And I'm not! She texts late, 9pm say, I'm home at 8 and by 9 I'm watching something. So EVERY time she texts I'm free! But what p!sses me off is, no matter what I'm watching I'll reply to her straight away. She tells me she's watching something and I don't hear from her for an hour -.- I hate that so much

Best Answer

I know people who will send me a text, then I'll respond within a minute or 2 but it always takes them 10-15 minutes to respond. They are just playing games and I HATE that. Especially when they say they are my friend. Don't play power games with friends. Just answer my damn message already.

Best Answer

You get it aswell huh?? Mainly with women

Best Answer

Yeah. ****** me off.

Best Answer

If they take long time to reply, I start to think that eiter they write a really long text or canĀ“t find right words or something is wrong with theyr internet.

Best Answer

I think someone texting back straight away is better the other one seems more like a one sided convo.

Best Answer

It does right?? Especially when you know they aren't busy. That annoys me

Best Answer

I tend to stop texting them they are not worth the time

Best Answer

Yes. And when I realize they don't respond to my texts but text me when they need something.

Best Answer

That's the worst. I just don't reply to that

Best Answer

Yea, I just changed my number again. I think they got the point.

Best Answer

not fussed if they reply they reply if they don't i leave it lol

Best Answer

Girls and mind games though lol

Best Answer

i wouldn't know ,i have never done that and i wouldn't either ,its wrong

Best Answer

Ah, it's a pain in the a.ss. Seriously hate it with a passion

Best Answer

if someone tried that on me i would simply not respond anymore ,i'm not here to be played with

Best Answer

I wish I could be like that. I just really feel sorry for this girl and she doesn't need more sh!t. But I don't deserve to be played with either

Best Answer