I prefer straight away replies. I dont stand for nonsense. Yea I can understand if someone is busy..just should have the courtsey to say that u might reply late as u are caught up. <br />
This whole playing hard to get thing is just stupid imo.

Best Answer

I love that answer, that's mainly why I asked this question. I don't know if I should wait to reply to her, or reply straight away. Bit immature I know

Best Answer

no it isnt immature lol believe me I have been tempted to pull that move because when you do..people think you are desperate or have too much free time in your hands..:/

Best Answer

Exactly!!!! And I'm not! She texts late, 9pm say, I'm home at 8 and by 9 I'm watching something. So EVERY time she texts I'm free! But what p!sses me off is, no matter what I'm watching I'll reply to her straight away. She tells me she's watching something and I don't hear from her for an hour -.- I hate that so much

Best Answer

If they take long time to reply, I start to think that eiter they write a really long text or canΒ΄t find right words or something is wrong with theyr internet.

Best Answer

I think someone texting back straight away is better the other one seems more like a one sided convo.

Best Answer

It does right?? Especially when you know they aren't busy. That annoys me

Best Answer

I tend to stop texting them they are not worth the time

Best Answer