iwantpizza iwantpizza 46-50, F 15 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Hobbies

I love it. Sounds just like the way I make it.

Best Answer

It's great, I made a big batch a few days ago! Ham hock, onions, celery, carrots, bacon, occasionally brussel sprouts. I try to have a soup cooking or reheating each afternoon during the winter - hungry household and visitors coming through regularly. Split pea soup really sticks to the ribs!

Best Answer

Oooooooooooh!

Sounds so yummy.....

I will bring the baked, hot bread!

Best Answer

May I bring the Crackers?...be right over!

Best Answer

Come on....

Best Answer

I've never made it from scratch, but I get a can of Campbell's once or twice a year.

Once, when I was too poor to buy food, a woman I knew made me a huge pot of split pea soup. It was great, but it was all I had to eat for about 2 weeks. Took years to want it again, and I still think of that when I have it!

Best Answer

Yes have had some good ones

Best Answer

Yes, very much.

Best Answer

sure, one of my faves

Best Answer

split pea soup (usually Andersen's Brand) is one of my favorite soups . . . yours sounds delicious.

Best Answer

Thanks. I'm going to enjoy it while I watch the Texans hopefully beat the Patriots tonight.

Best Answer

WonderWhere is a big Houstan fan . . . I told her I'd root for the Texans because of her and now I'll root for them because of you, too. I don't believe my Cardinals are in the running :) Enjoy your evening.

Best Answer

Mmmm, yes.

Best Answer