I love it. Sounds just like the way I make it.

Best Answer

It's great, I made a big batch a few days ago! Ham hock, onions, celery, carrots, bacon, occasionally brussel sprouts. I try to have a soup cooking or reheating each afternoon during the winter - hungry household and visitors coming through regularly. Split pea soup really sticks to the ribs!

Best Answer

Oooooooooooh!<br />
Sounds so yummy.....<br />
I will bring the baked, hot bread!

Best Answer

May I bring the Crackers?...be right over!

Best Answer

Come on....

Best Answer

I've never made it from scratch, but I get a can of Campbell's once or twice a year.<br />
Once, when I was too poor to buy food, a woman I knew made me a huge pot of split pea soup. It was great, but it was all I had to eat for about 2 weeks. Took years to want it again, and I still think of that when I have it!

Best Answer

Yes have had some good ones

Best Answer

Yes, very much.

Best Answer

split pea soup (usually Andersen's Brand) is one of my favorite soups . . . yours sounds delicious.

Best Answer

Thanks. I'm going to enjoy it while I watch the Texans hopefully beat the Patriots tonight.

Best Answer

WonderWhere is a big Houstan fan . . . I told her I'd root for the Texans because of her and now I'll root for them because of you, too. I don't believe my Cardinals are in the running :) Enjoy your evening.

Best Answer

Mmmm, yes.

Best Answer