JoeEDangerously JoeEDangerously 26-30, M 16 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in Movies & TV

all of them, next generation is my favorite.

Best Answer

I just like the original and Next Gen. And the new movie. My favorite Star Trek episode ever is The Cage. I can watch that anytime.

Best Answer

wasn't the cage the pre kirk one? i'm a casual trekkie. love the episodes, not up on all of the facts. any next gen with q in it is always fun, and i loved the finale where picard was bouncing back and forth between the past, present, and future. so many, though.

Best Answer

a big fat NO

Best Answer

Illogical.

Best Answer

I find this question to be highly illogical

Best Answer

I find Mr Spock's ears to be highly illogical.

Best Answer

Since the 1960s. Not thrilled with the last movie though, or ENTERPRISE. 40 years spent creating a more-or-less consistent milieu and then some know-it-all comes along and screws it up because they want to be "creative".

Best Answer

I like the first (real) Trek and Next Gen. I like the movie a lot but nothing else. Deep Space did not strike my fancy.

Best Answer

It's hard to me to judge the original, since I grew up with it and have seen all the episodes so many times over the years. Of the other series, I rate them DS9, TNG, VOYAGER, ENTERPRISE.

Best Answer

I enjoyed the original Star Trek, than the Next Generation, Voager, and I would have liked Enterprise to have gone on longer.

Best Answer

I do! And I got to attend the TNG 25th yr anniversary shin dig this spring so I got to see the entire cast. It was nerdgasamy goodness.

Best Answer

I got to meet her. (dreamy sigh)

Best Answer

I hate them before but now im crazy about it

Best Answer

The black guy in Deep Space Nine was pretty cool. <br />
Other than that, pretty indifferent

Best Answer