TheCoitalQueen TheCoitalQueen 31-35, F 9 Answers Aug 25 in Community

I love sweet potato pie. It is made with sweet potatoes, eggs, and sugar put into a pastry shell and baked. I like mine with Cool Whip on top.

Best Answer

ok ,,,not my favorite

Best Answer

It is closer to a pumpkin pie, it is yummy, tradition to have it every holiday during the winter

Best Answer

No, and I don't know what all goes into the making of one, but I couldn't swallow one bite of the stuff.

Best Answer

it is like pumpkin pie, with mashed sweet potatoes instead of pumpkin. It is too sweet for my tastes. I enjoy the taste of a sweet potato au naturale.

Best Answer

Ick.....ick,ick,ick.....: p

Best Answer

I've had it a few times, my daughter made it once without using a recipe and it was really good. Sweet potatoes cooked and mashed up, cream, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice, a little butter, and eggs to make a thick custard.

Best Answer

and brown sugar.

Best Answer

With brown sugar and nutmeg or cinnamon. U know, enough to kill the sweet potatoe taste.

Best Answer