run23456 run23456 46-50, M 10 Answers Mar 22 in Community

police states are what we get when we ask for too much protection.

Best Answer

I do not. I saw a regular police car making a traffic stop and the officer looked like a SWAT member. Seems like they are beefing up the force to a point that it intimidates civilians.

Best Answer

You heard that on FOX News, didn't you.....

Best Answer
Best Answer

Huffington?? Really? Just a tad bit liberal, wouldn't you agree? So ONE little NH town buys a tank, and all of a sudden according to you, it's a FACT that city cops are getting military equipment to control my neighbors....run, you're a trip.

Best Answer
Best Answer

2011, run? Really? If nothing has come of this in 3 yrs, you can probably chill.

Best Answer

LOL---- for an apologist three months can be made into a pretty long time also ........http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/15/texas-swat-team-conducts-_n_3764951.html ------------------------------http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/19/dire-civil-liberties-pred_n_4473698.html

Best Answer

As long as you donate a bit of money to the mayors campaign you are just fine.

Best Answer

In chicago it maybe necessary considering its the norm for ppl as young as 7 own and use ak-47s, mac 11 ... school aged children are afraid to walk two blocks in fear of being shot yep I think its overdue in some cases...schools being shutdown entire apartment complexes taken over by gangs ...smh it just goes on

Best Answer

Gotta wonder how that city got that way.....

Best Answer

The police have to be equally armed as private citizens are. Given that white supremacist and Tea Party groups have been found to be distributing military spec bullet-proof vests through the black market, and they've been found maintaining underground weapons mills where over the counter semi-automatic weapons are converted to fully automatic function, the police really have no choice.

Best Answer

Who is the Ruckus Society?

Best Answer

Who are these guys? http://www.midnightspecial.net

Best Answer

What about them? Why do you think mentioning the name of a liberal group that's devoted to non-violent protest can defuse discussion of the fact that Tea Party confederates are known to be hoarding weapons and IEDs in secret underground bunkers all across the country?

Best Answer

Again, mentioning a group that's engaged in legal behaviors, in the case of the Midnight Special group providing legal aid services for the poor does not defuse discussion of illegal activities by Tea Party Confederates. You're just attempting that pathetic tactic because on conservative message boards it's a way to rile up your fellow Confederates so they go into irate tirades and drown everyone else out with their stupidity.

Since we're throwing out mentions how about an image of the kinds of activities your Confederate forefathers were engaged in:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NTUW2QfnFZI/T19B9pw94KI/AAAAAAAABS4/savVY3gv9FE/s1600/lynching+3.png

That's quite a bit different than sit-ins or legal aid.

Best Answer

Your militarized police should be very efficient and effective in your neighborhood when they serve warrants on your neighbors.

Best Answer

CartoonishSuperVillainy---You really are a funny one. If you take the time to re-read what you advocate you will find yourself in complete alignment with every thing you think you are denouncing. Troll.

Best Answer

Explain your logic run. I'm neither white trash, nor am I certifiably insane so I have to ask for a bit of a window into your twisted logic.

Best Answer

Shallowly buried in your comment is the answer to own question.

Best Answer

It is? Why don't you explain it to me then. Like I said, I'm not a member of the tin-foil hat brigade like you are so my "bat-**** crazy to English" translation skills are a bit rusty. Why don't you enlighten me?

Best Answer

Sure ...your a hater and you hate on people that don't hate like you do ...soooooo you are in alignment with haters that vilely hate.

Best Answer

Would you care to actually respond to any of the queries I've put to you, or are you going to play this childish game of just going off on new random tangents and hurling accusations at me because you're afraid of explaining yourself and the real motivations for your comments?

Best Answer

Identify my comments.

Best Answer

You haven't made any comments, other than a pathetic attempt at that whole "you actually stand fer what you claim you is against" line you said earlier. Other than that you thought you could defuse a discussion of illegal activity by Tea Party Confederates by throwing out the names of liberal groups that have no involvement in any legal activity, because you thought somehow that was a valid statement. When I asked you to clarify your intentions you went off on childish tangents. So far you've just made an idiot of yourself.

Best Answer

CartoonishSuperVillainy quotes------"because you're afraid of explaining yourself and the real motivations for your comments?" immediately followed by "You haven't made any comments". You're a ridiculous troll hater that hates people that don't hate like you hate .....which vindicates most anyone you hate.

Best Answer

Are you going to explain why you thought naming two liberal groups was sufficient to defuse a discussion of illegal activities by the Tea Party? What part of Tea Party logic equates pushing for better environmental protections and providing legal aid for the poor with illegally converting semi-automatic weapons to fully automatic function, and illegally assembling and stockpiling massive quantities of IEDs in underground bunkers? Care to explain yourself on that one?

Best Answer

Yawn...............Those were questions ......all of the other yappitty gabbbiitty is you ******* yourself off.

Best Answer

And once again you go off on another tangent instead of answering the question. You're pathetic.

Best Answer

*Hands CSV a lollipop.*

Best Answer

it couldn't happen here, that's what I'm always told, yet I look around and it has happened.

Best Answer

There just getting handy downs

Best Answer

Prepare for FEMA camps, everybody. You're gonna love 'em.

Best Answer