SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 9 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Travel

I love the ocean and miss it very much. I live in a landlocked place now. the mountains are lovely but I need to be near the sea.

Best Answer

me 2!! I so know what you mean.

Best Answer

I love it, but live so far away from it. One of the reasons I so enjoy my vacations near the ocean

Best Answer

sigh..

Best Answer

the ocean = my oxygen<br />
Ie: I live in Melbourne Australia where it is summer until March.

Best Answer

Lucky you! I know what you mean re: the ocean being your oxygen.

Best Answer

No kidding. I live inland now, although on the Tennessee River, but was born on the coast (NW US). I really miss the ocean sometimes. Need to make a trip. My ideal is warm, but not hot, and somewhere clothes optional!

Best Answer

I so know what you mean. A part of me died when I moved from the west coast. I so want to see it again. I was so lucky to have it when I did. Sigh :(

Best Answer

I miss my beach, as well. <br />
*shaka*

Best Answer

Waaaa!

Best Answer

I love the feeling of wind blowing in your face. Do you not live near the beach?

Best Answer

Not at present. I hope I can again in my lifetime :(

Best Answer

You should take time for yourself soon and visit. Do things you love. I live in los angeles near every beach...if I knew u I'd show you around and let you stay for free.

Best Answer

I know LA well...I love Manhattan Beach. Venice is ok but a bit busy for me. I used to live in OC years ago and would frequent Laguna Nigel, Huntington and Seal Beach. I most recently resided in the central coast where my favorite beach is..Pismo, with Avila coming in at a close second. You are very sweet re: your offer. Enjoy the beach :) What's your favorite beach?

Best Answer

What state do you live in now? You are very familiar with LA:) I would say Huntington Beach...but I love them all. Why don't you take a vacation soon?

Best Answer

Because I am having surgery on Wednesday for a dog bite that happened a week ago. :( Waaa! Travel will not be allowed for a while. Sigh :(

Best Answer

Lol how does that happen? Blessings sent to you hope everything goes well.

Best Answer

On a warm day, yes.

Best Answer

I like it every day.

Best Answer

Even when there's a cold wind blowing the sand into your face? That's what happens on the coast in places on the Oregon coast during the winter.

Best Answer

I'd tough it off and look at it as a facial scrub! lol I want the ocean, the beach and feeling that awesome peace ya know.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Love it!

Best Answer

Me too...oh how I love it! I'm happiest when I am there.

Best Answer