halbert halbert 46-50, M 17 Answers Jul 3, 2012

I'm surrounded by it here at work. I've gotten use to it.

Best Answer

Nah, i've never liked the smell of s**t, no matter what a**hole it comes from !

Best Answer

I love horses -- manure is a part of life and so I find the odors of horses (and other animals) a comfortable connection with what is familiar and meaningful.

Best Answer

I never felt the desire to make that comparison test.

Best Answer

If you ever must choose. Remember what I said.

Best Answer

You must be a City Slicker!

Best Answer

Look out some old guy will call you names for this question.

Best Answer

I've always said horse manure smells like money.

Best Answer

hello, halbert<br />
yes,<br />
.............. vastly superior to bulsh!t :-))<br />
respect, from robbie

Best Answer

I like cow manure a little more, it's so mossy! ;:D

Best Answer

I love the smell of horse manure. I have yet to know what cow manure smells like, but I know that farm life is for me. I miss those scents, sounds, and environment.

Best Answer

Owning or working with a horse is different from merely renting one for a ride. One comes accustomed to them providing you are the soul caregiver. Providing YOU are the one 'mucking out' the stall. There is a sweet smell when they are given a finer grade of hay. Grass fed also helps to create a less acidic smell.

Best Answer

Cow Manure is far less acidic. Cow can be used immediately as fertilizer on plants and trees. No real smell to cow Manure either once it's dry.
The acid from Horse manure will burn your plants. It has to be dried completely before using as fertilizer. Pig is the worst in fragrance. Used to live sorta near a hog farm.

Best Answer

It's not the manure that delivers the foul smell. It's the urine. Fresh Manure has no bad smell. I recall the smell of the corn and hay. My Mare couldn't do well with Alfalfa. It made her too high strung.

Best Answer

When it's dry, there is no odor. However cow manure is usable for garden while still wet. Will enlighten and improve your gardening. NOTE: If you have a dog outside, for some reason they love to eat it. Not sure if it's bad for them but I try to keep my pets away from the trees after fertilizing.

Best Answer