I like the way sound is diffused when snow is falling on a snowy ground. It makes everything nice and dreamy

Best Answer

Yes, that's a good way to put it. : )

Best Answer

Rain drops keep falling on my head..

Best Answer

I don't know about white noise. I find that whenever it snows, it gets eerily quiet. It's as if snow falling has some kind of hushing or muting effect on things.

Best Answer

i mean like when it's dead quiet, the sound of snow falling is quite odd and wonderful. i say similar to white noise because it's the only way i can describe it. like light rainfall only lighter and sweeter. maybe i have a touch of synesthesia lol

Best Answer

Maybe. It seems to me that even in the city, things get a bit hushed during a snowfall. That's just how I interpret it.

Best Answer

Please tell me how you got to your present state of mind so that I can purchase it...

Best Answer

lol, i'm not completely brash and boorish. i also enjoy the simple things in life. the smells after a rainstorm, the sounds of precipitation, the colors of spring, even the smell of snow as it decays late winter... we are sensory animals lotta, it's always nice to stop and smell the roses. ;)

Best Answer

You are right reubles. Nice observations and descriptive writing. Very impressive.

Best Answer

Yes, at night walking by the street lamps as snow falls is so beautiful and peaceful. And there is the slightest sound - ever so slight. So light and whispy.

Best Answer

I never knew show falling had a sound. I live in Australia. Never seen snow falling in real life.

Best Answer

Oh wow. You've got to experience it. It's awesome.

Best Answer

I like that metaphor...ear candy

Best Answer