cheating on your taxes, cheating on your spouse, being a liar and not getting caught What do you like about it Could you ever totally stop?
lrcommission78 lrcommission78 41-45, F 12 Answers Aug 18, 2010

Driving really fast. I have the need for speed.

Best Answer

Naw, I'm a total goodie two shoes but I often day dream about doing naughty things. I guess that why I associate with certain people I would never deal with so I can live vicariously through them from time to time

Best Answer

Yep !

Best Answer

smoking babeh lol <br />
i hate smoking but i like the thrill of it

Best Answer

I used to shop lift just to see if I could get away with it. I usually didn't even want the stuff I stoll. I would just give it away. I don't do it anymore I got caught one too many times. Bummer

Best Answer

i like the thrill of it, but unfortunately justice catches up with me eventually. i did something for the fun of it a cpl of months ago that i regret so much now =( <br />
i might stop someday if i keep getting blown out of the water everytime i make a mistake, negative reinforcement and all...

Best Answer

its what I'm good at... being bad ;-)

Best Answer