Sunrise. It’s usually quieter then.

Best Answer

hard to decide Id say sunrise

Best Answer

This will strike some as odd but I love both. However sunsets are harder alone for me. For whatever reason. Sunrises alone or not I enjoy them.

Best Answer

Sunrise.

Best Answer

Sunrise because it makes me aware that I have made it to see another day

Best Answer

I love the colors and serenity of sunset over the ocean

Best Answer

I like it if I can see the sunset because I usually don't have a great view of the sunrise. <br />
It looks like you hit the mother load on this question. WOW!

Best Answer

Living on the west coast it is natural to tune into sunsets more than sunrises. But watching the sunset over the pacific while the moon is just coming up over the mountains.... that's truly a gift from the universe.

Best Answer

I bet!!

Best Answer

By being on the east coast, it seems to me that I like a good sunrise more than a sunset. Right now, I get a good one each morning while driving to work across a long bridge over the bay.

Best Answer

mooon light

Best Answer

Sunrise, especially if I've just finished what I stayed up all night to do and can now go to bed. :)<br />
(Generally, I'm more of a one for beginnings than endings, which is probably why I have so many half-finished projects lying around.)

Best Answer

Sunset..Cause I love the night.

Best Answer

Sunset is better unless I am on holiday. Sunrise means work isn't far away :(

Best Answer

Sunrise with my canoe out on the lake when the morning mist is out and the Loon birds are calling

Best Answer

both equally

Best Answer