I wish I could live in the 70's to have that old kind of love, get their haircuts and dress in their clothes, and the black and white thing is just awesome lol<br />
Was it black and white in the 70's??!!!

Best Answer

the fifties man the fifties

Best Answer

I believe we are de-evolving as fast as our technology evolves.

Best Answer

i think like that too from time to time, but i try to stay positive and hope that's not the case and overall globally we will all be able to work towards a better future for all and no just a select few..

Best Answer

If I was going to go back I wouldn't go further than the 70's. There were starting to actually be places existing where gays and lesbians, and people of colour were considered human, like now. It blows my mind that there are people who glamourise the 40's & 50's. To quote a dear friend, that was a "simpler, more ignorant time".

Best Answer

so you think the best is yet to come maybe?? i pretty sure i get what your saying...same thing as 14th century church trying to silence science

Best Answer

Yes, I hope the world will continue to open and become even more inclusive. ;)

Best Answer

Better in the past. Like, The Garden of Eden -or- Inna Gada da Vida

Best Answer

It wasn't better in the past, cruelty has always been around. Now the fear is on environmental damage too.

Best Answer

OMFG, it's Papa Smurf!!!!!! La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la , la , laaaaa.........

Best Answer

sing a happy song lol you're awesome for that

Best Answer

but now thats going to be in my head for days :p

Best Answer

Mine too now that I had to sing it out loud carefully to make sure i typed enough "la's" :)

Best Answer