When you hear couples talking they are mostly calling each other baby all the time. Do you think this is a bit stupid, romantic or what? Personally, I find it a bit silly :) But that's just me :)
lili86 lili86 22-25, F 31 Answers Jan 4, 2011

I don't like the term "baby" for adults. It's not the term of endearment I'd choose in an intimate relationship, let alone have strangers call me. (Which they have!) I don't know why it bugs me so much, exactly. It makes me feel uncomfortable. Like sometimes when men might refer to me as "little girl". Depending on the inflection, even "young lady" can rub me the wrong way sometimes. Feels disrespectful somehow when they say it a certain way. I'm no one's baby or little girl any more. I'm a woman full grown. <br />
And I'd like a man full grown too. Not someone I might think of as "baby" (as if I am his mother), and certainly one that wouldn't like it if I called him "my little man". Not one that wants to think of himself as my "daddy" either!<br />
lol<br />
Hmm. Maybe it pushes a button with me because of the men I've known who want much younger women? Or the pedophiles I've experienced? I don't know.

Best Answer

no my late husband called baby .babe , honey, honeybunny ,beautiful ..sweetiepie ..just to name a few ..<br />
wish i could hear him call me now...

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

dont hav anyone special but it would sound stupid

Best Answer

I like it, I'm especially loving being called "baby gurl" by my southern boy =)

Best Answer

Baby or babe? My wife hates both. In fact if I don't call her by her name, she will get pissed off.<br />
She used to call me her "snuggle bunny" That was just weird. I called her " sweet heart" once and she punched me in the belly.

Best Answer

I loved being called Babe by my ex.Oh wait...I just loved him......

Best Answer

I like it

Best Answer

yes babe.

Best Answer

My love and I call each other "babe". I like it. It fits us, and it doesn't make us feel stupid or belittled. I really like "hun" too. I like to be called either of those, or "my girl"..."my girl" makes me feel precious...

Best Answer

I absolutely love being someones babygirl. Its 100% sexy.

Best Answer

Under certain circumstances, it could be very appropriate.

Best Answer

I don't know why it should bother anyone, why should it make you feel stupid? i know a couple in their 80s and the husband still calls his wife baby. Anyone should feel lucky to have reached that age and still call you baby. Now thats "real" love.

Best Answer

i love to call someone special...princess or baby girl....

Best Answer

Depends by who - when and where!

Best Answer

I like it but only occassionally.. if used often it seems crap..

Best Answer

I don't want to be called "baby". I would like to call that special someone "baby" though =)<br />
Or maybe "sexy" but not in public.

Best Answer

depends on the intonation.. but i rather babe.

Best Answer

it has always depended on the person saying to me. Right now, i like it. Some other guys cant pull it off though

Best Answer