kittenkittenmeowmeow kittenkittenmeowmeow 26-30, F 14 Answers Dec 22, 2013 in Community

I hate baby. I dont mind pet names, my boyfriend gets creative and has a new one everyday! Lol but "baby" no fu¢king thank you!! It drives me crazy, my two good friends call their spouses baby and the spouses do it back, same with my brother and his chick. Its so annoying to be around, baby this, baby that, oh baby, stop it baby, come here baby, baby can you..., baby move over, baby, baby, baby....omg it makes me want to rip my hair out!! I dont even know who is talking to who anymore. And my two friends have called ALL their boyfriends baby since highschool...like really how can you use the same pet name for EVERYBODY especially when some of those "babies" now make yoy want to vomit when you think about them. And on that note, a baby is a BABY its a tiny helpless child, its kind of sick to call your sexual partner baby....just like the whole daddy thing, thats just wierd, $ex, daddy, or baby should never be mixed.

Best Answer

Only by friends.

Best Answer

I prefer more personal terms of endearment.

Best Answer

I don't have a problem with that.

Best Answer

Not by another man for sure but even by a woman it sounds weird to me.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Not really.

Best Answer

A little of that goes a long way with me, very easily overdone.

Best Answer

I don't really care but I prefer doll

Best Answer

No, women tend to call me "Please don't kill me I will do anything!"

Best Answer

only by a rare select few

Best Answer

Yep, 😍

Best Answer

In the right situation? Absolutely. By a stranger? Hell no

Best Answer