*** often *** I can ;D

Best Answer

Love the username. Just sayin.

Best Answer

Thanks, she's my favorite. :)

Best Answer

I thought that was why EP exists.

Best Answer

Who? Me?

Best Answer

I can hardly wait for the weekends!

Best Answer

My *** isn't smart, actually it doesn't have much opinion at all so if u really want to be friends I woulkd say my *** is the quiet type. Now if u invest in the time and effort to really get to know my *** (deeply like real friends do) I'm sure u would see that although quiet she really knows. How to have a good time she's the type to take it slowly at first but once u are "in" her friend group she can really take a pounding( of jokes and sarcastic humor) so get to know her and u will see what u have been missing.

Best Answer

Yes, especially if there are annoying teenyboppers on here. But it depends on my mood.

Best Answer

overall yes, although i dont ask question i rather spend my time answering questions <br />
if i did ask ill make sure its a really good question

Best Answer

It's been known to happen

Best Answer

I have my moments

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

Do you like to come on ep q and a to be a smartass too

Best Answer

I don't come on with the intent purpose of being a smart arse , that would be a bit sad of me wouldn't it .

Best Answer

Not really.

Best Answer