well, my new interest is in the best, yet most easy/nutrient dence meals I can come up with. take an avacado, slice it in half, remove seed. cover in fresh squeezed lime juice, sea salt, chop some tomato, green onion, and cilantro, to put in the center. that's it. might not even need a bowl, and no need to cook. healthy ,and easy.

Best Answer

can't cook <br />
ask lipbloss she will help ya

Best Answer

toast on bake beans have it upside down ,<br />
instead of beans on toast

Best Answer

I make Chow Fan, I learned it from Mum. She was an army brat, her family was posted to Hong Kong and she learned it from watching the house maid. Its fried rice and everyone who tries it loves it. No seafood.

Best Answer

My kids LIVE for Asian food, especially fried rice, they are fortunate not to have my seafood allergy so they eat a lot of sushi

Best Answer

I'm not a seafood fan but I'm not allergic. I've met a mum who's kids go into shock if they can smell it. So severe.

Best Answer

I can't even touch it! I had dinner at a restaurant last week and I always tell them up front that I'm Allergic. I ordered chicken and the chef must have touched seafood because I tasted it, the server was a total jerk about it. I ended up having a severe reaction that required my epi pen, I felt like I had been burned! My face is now peeling like I got sunburned :(

Best Answer

Wow, that's one place you're not likely to go again. There must be so many different reactions to it. I haven't heard of peeling before. Must be awful.

Best Answer

I love to cook. I just made a really easy chicken parm. You pour a thin la<x>yer of vege oil on the bottom of a glass pan/casserole dish, and sprinkle a little garlic powder on top.<br />
Get a packet or two of chicken breasts/strips, fresh unthawed, and cover them in a light la<x>yer of marinara sauce (for one pack of chicken, about 6 strips, I used 1/3 of a jar of sauce). Then sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top in a thin la<x>yer. Bake for 20 minutes covered and 20 minutes uncovered for 350 (or 300 if your oven is a dragon like mine...). Let cool for 5 minutes or so, then go at it! :D

Best Answer

All the best ones are too complex and involved for this forum. I suggest googling Camellia Punjabi (chef, author and member of the UK's Curry Club). Her curries are the best. I'd recommend her chicken and cashews in black spices :o)

Best Answer

Thank you, I love curry and so do my kids

Best Answer

I just tried to find a download torrent of her book. No luck. It's called 50 Great Curries of India.

Best Answer

I found it, I may buy it for either my nook or kindle app on my iPad
Now I want curry lol

Best Answer

Ha ha :o) Sorry, I was trying to help. Now I want curry, too :oD

Best Answer

Do you like pork and Italian sausage?

Best Answer

Love pork and Italian sausage

Best Answer

OK, here is a recipe.
Four thick pork chops
Three to five links of Italian sausage
Chopped onion
Chopped garlic
Baby Bella mushrooms
Fresh basil
Can of tomato sauce
Dry red wine
Can of stewed tomatoes
Italian seasoning
Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Take pork chops season with salt and pepper on both sides and brown on both sides in skillet. Transfer into baking dish. Take Italian sausage and remove the casings and crumble into skillet and brown with onions, garlic and mushrooms. In a mixing bowl, combine tomato sauce, 1/3 cup of dry red wine and stewed tomatoes. Pour the sausage mixture on top of the pork chops and then pour the sauace mix on top. Sprinkle chopped fresh basil and Italian seasoning and cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Serve with angel hair pasta.

Best Answer