My question is for everyone, do you like to *** deep inside a woman with no protection against her cervix? Ladies, do you like this done to you, does it turn you on?
FluffyKitty69 FluffyKitty69 36-40, F 61 Answers Aug 3, 2012

Yes to all! The only place I shoot my fertile seed is where it's meant to go - as deep as possible inside a woman's vagina. I love to squirt my ***** directly into her cervical opening whenever possible so my potent swimmers waste no time reaching their target whenever there's an egg available to be fertilized. The rest of my ***** will repeatedly splash against her cervix until my balls are drained then pool just beneath it.

Of course this brings up a couple other concerns. I love to time her ******* to be immediately after I've ********** my *** deep inside her. That way her cervix dips down into the seminal pool and literally sucks my seed directly into her womb. Though, with a lot of women, just feeling their lover splash his seed inside them will trigger their ******.

The only other condition I have and it's the most important one of all is that the woman be fertile (the ability to ovulate) and not be using any birth control at all (completely unprotected)!!

I've had occasions when I've held back from *********** my pent up seed for a couple of weeks just because there was no woman available that was not on birth control AND desired bareback sex with her lover shooting his seed deep inside her. To me though bloated balls on occasion is a small price to pay for having my seed deposited in the proper place.

Best Answer

My tight hole started to ooze reading this

Best Answer

I love to *** inside women in ur age

Best Answer

It means it is ready for hot thick load of ***

Best Answer

Agree with your methods. Save your swimmers for deposit inside fertile *****.That is where I like to squirt my *****. No birth control. Never any rubbers. Bareback only.

Best Answer

Feeling the ***** shoot inside me always triggers a shattering ****** even if the guy barely ****** me.

Best Answer

Sex with a condum, to me, is little more than mutual ************. I'll do it when I'm having sex with someone who I can't verify the various STD's, but I certainly won't get the kind of ******* that I do whem I know my man/men are going to pump ***** inside of me.

Best Answer

I love it when a guy shoots his load straight in my *****. Unfortunately it's a bit risky, but for a perfect **** I always let them come in there.

Best Answer

Yes I love it!! but I rarely ever do it because of the risks.

Best Answer

YES!!!! but im also a cumslut . ;)

Best Answer

We seriously need to chat! ;)

Best Answer

One time, when I came home, my husband and one of his friends were in the living room jacking to ****. We had many 3ways with this guy, so I was very comfortable with him. They told me to "join" them and I was a bit insulted that they continued stroking and watching the video. So I sat behind them on the sofa, hiked my dress up to my waist, removed my panties, spread my legs, and began wanking my ****. When they turned away from the screen to see my ***** fully exposed, I held it wide open and said, "I have a **** over here if anybody needs a hole to *** in."

His friend walked right over, shoved his **** in hard and immediately began *******. As he filled me with jet after jet of hot ****, my husband stood next to him, jacking-off. The moment his friend pulled-out, he rammed his ***** in balls deep and unloaded inside me. Both men put their ***** in my face; I came over and over as I licked the big dicks that penetrated my **** just to inseminate me!

Best Answer

Absolutely, it is such a turn on when a girl tells me she has stopped birth control for me and that whenever I choose I can fill her and claim her and her womb. It also gives her the biggest ******* the first time she is unprotected and when I do *** inside her after that

Best Answer

oh yeah...the best way to ***...especially in some married *****...

Best Answer

The perfect answer is yes, absolutely. I prefer every time I am able to push in deep when I feel the tingling tickle running up the shaft as my seed is ready to fertilize a willing (or unwilling) womb. If I could ensure perfect alignment where my tip was pressed precisely against the opening of the cervix, that would be the greatest ****** I would ever have. And I would do it over and over, every time with a better chance of her conceiving. YES!

Best Answer

It's the biggest turn on (along with a DP) for me to see the expression of disbelief on my partner(s) when she (they) realize(s) that her (their) cervix is getting penetrated- the momentary gasp, the hesitation to say a 'no' because they've not experienced it...I can keep going on & on about this... perhaps I'd just post pics capturing the expressions

Best Answer

I love hitting the cervix and feeling the end of My di** being forced down. That feeling really does it for Me: - o

Best Answer

Nothing makes me *** harder then pressing in deep and unloading

Best Answer

Love to *** inside her cervix ;) Being able to feel her *** while in there

instantly sets me off in a powerful eruption. There is nothing like knowing

its shooting all the way inside and stays there.

Best Answer

Deep deep inside her - love it when she clamps my **** hard as she ****

Best Answer

Mmmm yes!!

Best Answer

What man doesn't?

Best Answer

Yup I plant it deep and there is nothing better than mutual pleasure.

Best Answer

It's the only way to ****!

Best Answer

I am 53 and met a 22 yr old gorgeous girl online. When we hooked up I used a condom first time. next time she told me she was only 17 which made me get incredibly hard but still with the condom. third time we met, as I began thrusting, her hand came down to the base of my **** and she pulled the open end of the condom up, over the tip, and off, making me bare. I told her i couldnt pull out if we carried on but she laughed and said she wanted me to fill her cervix with *****.

It was the best I ever had, I stayed in for ten mins later to make sure as much as possible penetrated beyond her cervix

we did this once a week, when she was off college, and in the end she got pregnant. we still carried on, she loved it even more once she had concieved, amazing times.

shes moved away now, but we still email. I would do it again anytime, her age shocked me but she did look 22.

Best Answer