Yes to all! The only place I shoot my fertile seed is where it's meant to go - as deep as possible inside a woman's vagina. I love to squirt my ***** directly into her cervical opening whenever possible so my potent swimmers waste no time reaching their target whenever there's an egg available to be fertilized. The rest of my ***** will repeatedly splash against her cervix until my balls are drained then pool just beneath it.<br />
Of course this brings up a couple other concerns. I love to time her ******* to be immediately after I've ********** my *** deep inside her. That way her cervix dips down into the seminal pool and literally sucks my seed directly into her womb. Though, with a lot of women, just feeling their lover splash his seed inside them will trigger their ******.<br />
The only other condition I have and it's the most important one of all is that the woman be fertile (the ability to ovulate) and not be using any birth control at all (completely unprotected)!! <br />
I've had occasions when I've held back from *********** my pent up seed for a couple of weeks just because there was no woman available that was not on birth control AND desired bareback sex with her lover shooting his seed deep inside her. To me though bloated balls on occasion is a small price to pay for having my seed deposited in the proper place.

Best Answer

My tight hole started to ooze reading this

Best Answer

I love to *** inside women in ur age

Best Answer

It means it is ready for hot thick load of ***

Best Answer

Agree with your methods. Save your swimmers for deposit inside fertile *****.That is where I like to squirt my *****. No birth control. Never any rubbers. Bareback only.

Best Answer

Sex with a condum, to me, is little more than mutual ************. I'll do it when I'm having sex with someone who I can't verify the various STD's, but I certainly won't get the kind of ******* that I do whem I know my man/men are going to pump ***** inside of me.

Best Answer

I love it when a guy shoots his load straight in my *****. Unfortunately it's a bit risky, but for a perfect **** I always let them come in there.

Best Answer

It's the biggest turn on (along with a DP) for me to see the ex<x>pression of disbelief on my partner(s) when she (they) realize(s) that her (their) cervix is getting penetrated- the momentary gasp, the hesitation to say a 'no' because they've not experienced it...I can keep going on & on about this... perhaps I'd just post pics capturing the ex<x>pressions

Best Answer

Where are the pix ?

Best Answer

oh yeah...the best way to ***...especially in some married *****...

Best Answer

The perfect answer is yes, absolutely. I prefer every time I am able to push in deep when I feel the tingling tickle running up the shaft as my seed is ready to fertilize a willing (or unwilling) womb. If I could ensure perfect alignment where my tip was pressed precisely against the opening of the cervix, that would be the greatest ****** I would ever have. And I would do it over and over, every time with a better chance of her conceiving. YES!

Best Answer

I love hitting the cervix and feeling the end of My di** being forced down. That feeling really does it for Me: - o

Best Answer

Nothing makes me *** harder then pressing in deep and unloading

Best Answer

Love to *** inside her cervix ;) Being able to feel her *** while in there <br />
instantly sets me off in a powerful eruption. There is nothing like knowing <br />
its shooting all the way inside and stays there.

Best Answer

Deep deep inside her - love it when she clamps my **** hard as she ****

Best Answer

I am 53 and met a 22 yr old gorgeous girl online. When we hooked up I used a condom first time. next time she told me she was only 17 which made me get incredibly hard but still with the condom. third time we met, as I began thrusting, her hand came down to the ba<x>se of my **** and she pulled the open end of the condom up, over the tip, and off, making me bare. I told her i couldnt pull out if we carried on but she laughed and said she wanted me to fill her cervix with *****.<br />
It was the best I ever had, I stayed in for ten mins later to make sure as much as possible penetrated beyond her cervix<br />
we did this once a week, when she was off college, and in the end she got pregnant. we still carried on, she loved it even more once she had concieved, amazing times.<br />
shes moved away now, but we still email. I would do it again anytime, her age shocked me but she did look 22.

Best Answer

Mmmm yes!!

Best Answer

Yup I plant it deep and there is nothing better than mutual pleasure.

Best Answer

yes, every night or so with my wife due to my successful vasectomy!!!

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

It like fuckinh an even tighter ***** deep in her *****.

Best Answer

i love ******* inside a FEMALE GODDESS when SHE allows it!!<br />
slave john

Best Answer

Yes most definetly especially when they are fertile . :)

Best Answer

Nothing makes me *** harder than having a woman ask me to do that with her!

Best Answer

absouletly is the only way to ***.inside or on the face.im a dirty boy.

Best Answer