energyfox energyfox 56-60, M 257 Answers May 28, 2012

When I first talked to my wife about doing other guys I told her that was part of the thrill for me. The first time my good friend came in her she looked me straight in the eye and said "lick it all up" and she's said that every time since. It gives her a sense of control in the situation. <br />
About once a month or so I watch her suck a nice **** and then we take turns ******* her until we both *** in her. A few times she has done three of us and she loved it. The taste of two different guys ***, mixed with her juices in incredible.

Best Answer

damn that sounds hot

Best Answer

Your wife sounds awesome!

Best Answer

I am from Ohio do you like to eat man juice fram your woman

Best Answer

I would love to have the chance.
joerch

Best Answer

Can I c*um over your house to play? Yes, yes I like to lick c*um out of p*ussy. To be honest, I get greater enjoyment from licking p*ussy full of someone else's c*um. I always love licking p*ussy, but after a p*ussy has been soundly f*ucked and filled with c*um, the p*ussy is so much more responsive to your tongue, and tastes soo much better. I have also noticed that females seem to just go wild kissing and f*ucking guys that have just eaten the c*um of another man from out of their p*ussy. So given the choice, I do not want to be the first guy in the woman, I want the woman to be pre-f*ucked, and full of c*um when it is my turn, and of coarse, I m going to really lick her good before I f*uck her....

Best Answer

do you lick and suck him while or after he is ******* your girl tell the rest of the story

Best Answer

This is one of my BIGGEST fantasies, from the bull's perspective, of course. Would love this to happen in real life. It's not just a fantasy...it's a NEED.

Best Answer

From a womans perspective it's the hottest thing ever to have a guy eat *** out of your **** or ***. I know it makes me wild and hotter than ever.

Best Answer

We live in the UK and go out to have sex in the car. often we go places at night where guys go to see couples *******. One thing she does is she gets her **** out and lets giuys play with them thru the windows, she likes guys to *** on her **** and I get to lick them clean. Sometimes we had guys ******* on her while ive been sucking her nipples, hows that for fresh?

Best Answer

How do you find a women like that?

Best Answer

You are a lucky guy I would love it if my wife would agree to that. I fantasize about it all the time.

Best Answer

My question is how do i get my wife to want to do this. I would absolutely love it if my wife would be a ****. I want her to want to be ****** my several different men and me eating her ******** *****. But my wifecwould never never go for it. How do I convience her. I would love to find my wife naked on our bed with her legs spread wide open with *** over over her *****. Then to have her say I made dessert for you come over here and lick my *****. Have grab my head and push it in her ***** and have her rubvit in my face. Have her tell me I was **** by 5 guys just for you. Than have her roll on top of me in the 69 position. Than she would say I have another suprice for my babe. Than I would hear the door open and there were several guys in line with their dicks out. They would **** my wife's ***** and *** in my mouth. Mmmmmm. My wife would be perfect. How can I convience her to be a ****... I need to know...

Best Answer

Sounds like something i could do!

Best Answer

absolutely, it is one of the hotest things around, besides she loves it and **** loud and long. better still though is to eat her while ssomeone is ******* her

Best Answer

I love cream pies either demanded to obey or on my own

Best Answer

I agree. We need to get together. First we need to set something up with your wife. And then mine.

Best Answer

that is something i am dieing to do!!

Best Answer

ME TOO

Best Answer

Sounds interesting

Best Answer

Your wife but not mine, she doesn't ****

Best Answer

I do it all the time!

Best Answer

Thats the only way I agree to her being ****** buy other guys, no rubbers and she makes me clean her after. Love it!

Best Answer

Yes. My wife is into gang bangs. I will clean her ***** and each **** after each round.

Best Answer

THAT IS AS CLOSE TO HEAVEN AS YOU CAN GET HERE ON EARTH

Best Answer

I agree to that!

Best Answer

I love it, been a couple of months since I have been fortunate enough to have the pleasure though.<br />
We met an attractive middle aged couple while on a scuba diving holiday last month. Bill and Jess were not divers and neither is my wife, so my wife would spend the day by the pool, during which time she struck up a friendship with them,. My wife would tell me at night how Bill would openly flirt with her in front of Jess, and on a couple of occasions while rubbing sun lotion on her he had actually slipped his fingers under her bikini bottoms and touched her *****. I asked her if she wanted to take thing further and she said she would just go with the flow and see what happens.<br />
To cut a long story short, I returned from diving on the third day to find my wife lying face down on our bed with a load of *** running out her *****, apparently for one reason or another it had gotten too hot to lie by the pool, so Bill, Jess and my wife had returned to the comfort of our room, and as soon as Bill had the door closed Jess had his **** out and was inviting my wife to share it with her.<br />
As I wasn't lucky enough to be there I can't really comment on the rest of the afternoons events, but I was lucky enough to get back just after bill and Jess went back to there room, and to clean up that sloppy ***** before adding my own to the mix. By the way I cancelled the last 2 days diving, and spent a rather fun filled days with Bill and Jess, it turned out Bill loved to eat Jess out after another guy has *** in her, so we were both in ******** heaven for a couple of days.

Best Answer

I got my first ******** experience with my aunt and one of her boyfriends while I was staying with her that summer. Always been a cumlover wether it's a **** blasting in my mouth or me eating out a *** filled hairy ***** like my aunt taught me to do so well

Best Answer

Hmmm...so why not just suck each other's **** while you're at it?
Wouldn't it be easier? LOL.....cheers!

Best Answer

You know part of being a cuckold is to eBay everything she says whether its dressing up in her cloths sitting in a chair watching sucking her toes or sucking his ****, I'm very loyal what ever she tells me to do I'll do it no matter what, I don't call that being Big its being a good sub, normally I would never blow some guy, but the humiliation of doing what I'm told, she could tell me to dress up like a **** and go to a dark bar while she is ******* her friend, or if told to I would scrub her floor and vacume her carpet while they ****, telling you its all about the domination, humiliation and abuse, I had one gal make me go Down on heat at the edge of the pool not 2 minutes after she screamed while ******* another guy, everyone there knew I was cleaning *** out of her *****, I got soooooooo hard

Best Answer

Alrightie then, that answers my question.
Keep it hot!

Best Answer

guess what i like most is watching HIS *** dribbling out of her **** and down across her *** hole.... I then lick it ALL UP.... But watching it dribble out is still a super show for me.

Best Answer

I LOVE ****** stories.... Ever get to do your MOM or SISTER... Oh **** I always tried to get in MOMS PANTS ... by the time she let me... she was too old to be sexy.... OH ****... But she still had GREAT ****.

Best Answer

what is better than FRESH SLOPPY SECONDS out of YOUR WIFES ****

Best Answer

Sounds good!

Best Answer

It would be better from *****

Best Answer

I like your aunt!

Best Answer

yes, and my wife loves it also. While I suck she pushs on her muscels for all she is worth so that every last drop comes out of her. I will always leave a little in my mouth and french kiss her. She says it always taste so much different mixed with her juice. She says that the next time I should give the guy a BJ and get the taste of it in my mind. Then after he rests up a bit, she will have him **** her and I should suck out his *** to see what a difference there is.

Best Answer

i have sucked *** out of my wife and also given her lovers bj. i love it both ways.

Best Answer

So deliciously horny!

Best Answer

Not my wife but, have done the same with my girlfriend.

Best Answer

Yes, you should do it while she watches.

Best Answer

Thisnis so true a person can talk about how he loves it, but until you watch another guy taking her cloths off making out, and the he slides his **** on her and she screams with joy, she does things to him she has never done to you, but you know as soon as he pulls out of her your gouging down on that used St reached out and ozzzzzing another mans *** out, the in itself going down on her is way better than ******* her

Best Answer

YOU REALLY SHOULD SUCK HIS ****... Honestly it is MUCH better tasting than sloppy seconds out of her ****.... even though they SOUND sexier. TRY **** SUCKING..... I say this but I could NEVER stop **** LICKING .... esp from a ***** like **** like your wife seems to be. I LOVE ***** WIVES...

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer

my wife says it is a husbands duty to eat other men's *** out of his wife. it is the lovers duty to fill the wife's *****. now i get to eat *** a lot but never get to enter her.

Best Answer

I honestly believe so.

Best Answer

My X and I had an agreement that she could have one of her lovers over while I was out of town. I loved making love to her after someone else, besides the cream pies were delicious. After a few trips, I came home one time and she told me she had been really naughty that afternoon. Since she knew that I loved cream pies, she had one of her usual lovers over earlier and he had brought a friend with him. <br />
She told me that she had wondered for a long time what it would be like to have two lovers at one time. She said that they were so hot about having the other one there, that they both ****** her twice. I'll tell you, she had a creamiest of cream pies for me. The *** was literally running out of her. When I asked how long ago they had been there, she told me that they were going out the back door just before I came in the front. She was really freshly ****** and delicious. After that time, she had them both on several occasions.

Best Answer

i love a super slippery ****... and two loads of *** ASSURES that. Next time keep the lovers around to SUCK THEM OFF ALSO.... that will REALLY get your X off.

Best Answer

Oh, yes! After I watch the other guy **** my wife and shoot off in her, she spreads her legs wide to show me her creamy, ***-filled ***** and asks me if I like how she looks filled with *** and if I want to taste her fresh-****** ****. I always say yes. Her ***** looks beautiful spread open and filled with ***. I love the taste and the feel of her ***** filled with another man's ***. Somehow it makes me insanely hot to lick and suck and rub my face in her hot, slick ***** right after someone else ****** her and shot his *** in her. She loves to grind her sloppy ***** in my face until she ****.

Best Answer

OH JESUS... The sexiest thing in the world (to me) is FRESH *** dribbling out of her still quivering ****. And then getting to lick it all up. CREAM PIE DELUXE.

Best Answer

I'd love to do this with your wife!

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

me too!

Best Answer

Yes, absolutely. At first I decided I would do it because I wanted to show her my approval... to show her that I accept her wicked ways (what better way to accept it than to accept it into my mouth and taste it). It turned out that *** in her ***** tastes quite pleasant. Her ***** juices seem to tone down the spunky quality of the *** and I have grown to crave it. When she ***** a guy with a condom (which she has to do for safety reasons) its not even worth it. Its like it didn't even happen. There is nothing more real than smelling, tasting and seeing another guys load nestled in her vagina, waiting there for me to lick it out. I asked her to promise me that she would continue ******* other men, and in return, I promised to always clean her up.

Best Answer

Absolutely. Love it. It is so delicious when it is fresh and hot but is still good hours later.

Best Answer

I find that there's really not much left besides the intoxicating aroma of his ********* an hour after it was pumped into her..........

Best Answer

I usually have two or three TBS full of fresh *** to eat. If I get to eat out a sexier guy... sometimes it is 4 to 6 TBS. Even a single TBS makes her slippery as all get out... And she will **** all night.

Best Answer

Yes love it have had many different men's *** from my wife's *****, and still do from her liver with his huge ****.<br />
She loves it and takes him as he does her a lot

Best Answer

That's perfect

Best Answer

I'd love to try this too

Best Answer

When my wife was cucking me she dated him alone so I never got a full cream pie, just the little that was left when she would come home after her dates. I have had my own cream pie after we have sex. God i hope one day I'll get to try a full fresh hot load from another man as his *** leaks from her streached *****

Best Answer

My wife also played away from home most of the time, and I know from experience that the cream pie does not last very long after the wife has been creamed by another guy. As Soon as she sits up, the bulk of the *********** pours out of her stretched slit, and as she dabs herself with the Kleenex before pulling her panties back on, the bulk of his *********** is tossed into the wastebasket, contained within the heavy, sodden Kleenex. Luckily, the pungent smell of his *********** remains with her for quite a while. Upon her return home, my wife would sometimes tease me by positioning her used ***** inches from my face instructing me not to touch it as she would slowly stroke my aching penis. Sometimes she would keep me on edge for quite a long time, instructing me not to *** as I inhaled the aroma of the sex she had hours before. Eventually she would let me lick her to ******, but I always seem to find that if I held my nose, I wouldn't have been able to tell that she had been ****** an hour and a half previously. I also loved to inspect the evidence of the other guys ******, like the *** stains on her panties, or the dried ***** on her thighs and inside the legs of her jeans. Quite often, after this extensive, and super exciting teasing, she would deny me ******. Even though it was quite frustrating, she knew I found it hot and exciting!

Best Answer

HOLY ****... I used to check FIRST WIFE panties for ***... and her DIAPHRAGM also Then I would LICK the inside of her panties... then she had a calendar that she put little symbols in when ever she ******. I Loved to eat her out after she ******.... (She NEVER KNEW).... mostly did not work out cause I ****** her ten best friends .... My fav was a LESBIAN who LOVED my **** mags of spread eagle *****... She would alway say... Two for you Two for me... meaning two loads apiece... I should have gotten closer to her.

Another had TWO *****... Honest... One for her husband and one for her lovers. God she tasted great to eat. Lost my best college friend cause I told him that I ate her ****.

Another had THREE ****... but the middle one was pretty small.

Several other were older... they did not bother to *****... just pulled their panties to the side so my **** could get in.

The best one of all (MARYANNE) ... was a REAL ****... we would talk on the phone so I could know EXACTLY when her husband was leaving for work... And he ALWAYS left a BIG LOAD of *** in her ****. She had **** shaped like bananas... REALLY GREAT TO SUCK... ALMOST LIKE A PAIR OF *****.

She NEVER WORE ANY UNDERWEAR ... and ONLY a ZIP down the front house dress.... She had two kids that would ALWAYS watch us ****.... that was pretty sexy to me... In addition to her FRESH LOAD OF ***.

She ****** for CIGARETTES... Soon I learned that after Bruce ****** her and I ****** her... She ****** the super for a half pint of booze.

I absolutely LOVED eating her HUSBANDS *** outta her ****.... and then adding my own... I also loved the single zipper transition to NAKED ... and the two kids staring at my **** and WATCHING it go in and out of their MOM.

Best Answer

God, I love eating another man...or men's *** from my wife's *****....so wonderful!!

Best Answer

I'd like to try this!

Best Answer

I love it. Sometimes she comes home from "ladies night" with a fresh ******** for me. Other times she brings home a guy so I can watch then clean them both up

Best Answer

You lucky bastard

Best Answer

I love it tonight will be my 1st time trying it from new lover & her 1st BBC........<br />
It's amazing she has to sit on my face to get all his tasty *** out & you get bigger wads of *** that way also BBC *** is better than any of her white lovers ***.....

Best Answer

i absolutly love eating a *** filled *****, both mine and other men's *** out of ex wife or every girlfriend ive enjoyed ******* other men. also love ******* other mens wives and gf and them enjoying my ********

Best Answer

This is NAUGHTY... I love eating *** out of unknowing husband WIVES.

Best Answer

Sounds great!

Best Answer

YES!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! There is no other taste in the world like it!

Best Answer

Yes, it is great. I love it. She often comes home from "ladies night out" with a p*ssy full of c*m for me to lick clean, while she tells me about her evening, before I am allowed to **** her. Sometimes she calls and warns me that she is bringing company home and then brings a guy so I can watch them **** and then clean her up while it is still fresh and none has leaked out of her p*ssy, thats the best of all. She always c*ms hard.<br />
She goes out once or twice a month and I love it every time. Last night she came home with two friends that she has been with before. We had a party and we all F*cked her and I got to lick her clean after they left. It was great, I hope we can do this again.

Best Answer

My husband, always gets fed my boyfriends straight from my ***** as soon as he gets done ******* and ******* in me, I make sure he sucks my boyfriends **** and cleans up my ***** every time!! That way I know we both have my boyfriends *** in us!

Best Answer

That is fantastic . I've sucked my fiance's lover's **** after he fills her ***** at her request.

Best Answer

does that turn you on as much as her

Best Answer

You sound AWESOME!!!

Best Answer