anil60 anil60 46-50, M 7 Answers Feb 13, 2013 in Hobbies

Nothing is free. Somebody pays for everything, whether it be you or another. The Government pay for nothing, since they take our money and then re-distribute it 'less expenses' :(

There is no such thing as a free lunch

Best Answer

A Monster rep gave me a free Monster Energy Drink the other day. I do not drink Monster so they will not gain any money off of me in the future. It is still in my fridge and will likely be there until someone else drinks it. How did I pay for this energy drink?

Best Answer

I am not saying that YOU paid for it, but somebody did. It might have been 'free' to you, but somewhere along the chain money changed hands to provide you with that drink. Monster still had to buy the ingredients and make the drink, and pay to transport it to you

Best Answer

very true:)

Best Answer

That actually does make sense... But is very depressing to think about.

Best Answer

I agree! lol
But it is economics in action.

Best Answer

I'd rather pay for everything...just fair/low prices!

Best Answer

Both

Best Answer

It's nice to get some things free.

Best Answer

Anything free for me is a gift

Best Answer

I like free things when the quality is equal to or better than the pay option. If I need something of quality I will pay for it before I take the lesser quality free option.

Best Answer

I like to pay for everything coz then I don`t have to smile to everybody.

Best Answer