foreplay is gud..it adds da flavour..but sometimes quickie is not bad at all:))))

Best Answer

yes moon... accrding to the available time limits we gotta act...

Best Answer

straight to sex for me, my husband likes foreplay. i am not that good at it.

Best Answer

Improvise your taste dear....

Best Answer

Absoultely opt for foreplay then sex as it is fun to fondle first but also because i have a tiny **** and I have far greater success at pleasing a girl if I warm her up to the max first. One woman I had sex with was not only a size queen but had no interest in foreplay - I absolutely did nothing for her except not drag out her boredom by ******* very quickly.

Best Answer

litlebig...You seems to be a match for my wife.. hahahaha... coz she likes the quality you possess.. whereas, am totally a differnt guy, A REAL Woman needs me, asks for me coz I possess all satisfying master tools what one requires... See, god always leaves some loopholes while manufacturing a product.. he doesn't give everything to everyone what he/she craves for ?????

Best Answer

Gotta have foreplay - that's most of the fun!

Best Answer