im a half hugger or pat on the shoulder real fast hugger.
ashless ashless 22-25, F 14 Answers Dec 4, 2013 in Community

Not a stranger hugger

Best Answer

Depends on the relationship I have with them. If I know them very well, then yes, but we have to work up to hugs through deep conversation.

Best Answer

I don't really hug alot of people; I have to feel totally comfortable with you to just reach out and hug you. My hugs are from the heart, so that is what makes me want to hug someone in the first place.

Best Answer

No. I only like to hug people I know and like.

Best Answer

like intimate ? I am the same way.

Best Answer

I do not mind hugging close friends. But otherwise I would rather not touch anyone in a hugging manner. A handshake suits me better.

Best Answer

It depends on the person..generally no..but with my closest friends yes...and they are those giant, lift you off the ground, bear hugs.

Best Answer

I love giving hugs!!!!!

Best Answer

no...hate it

Best Answer

If I am close with them I do.

Best Answer

yeah

Best Answer

I prefer kissing a person's cheek rather than giving a hug. A hug is so much more personal and intimate. Save your hugs for the ones you love!

Best Answer

people in the south hug to much :s

Best Answer

Yes, if I know them, if not, a simple handshake is appropriate, but if friends, definitely hug

Best Answer

Only a select few I know very well.

Best Answer