Questionator Questionator 26-30 115 Answers Jun 25, 2012

Question of the Day

I do like it and as to strange, let me just say one hyphenated word and you will get the gist -- Wal-mart. :P

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Isn't that the truth! Too many tank tops and missing teeth.

Best Answer

I'm selling a stalking kit on eBay..<br />
It's got six people watching it.....

Best Answer

I saw a family of people in a rough area of town rolling car wheels right by a cop at an intersection and grandma was carrying the lug nuts, the cop did nothing..

Best Answer

That's just sad. Dumbass cop.

Best Answer

bet they don;t have many people over for thhks giving

Best Answer

I saw a very large lady with a huge butt hanging it over the curb on main st. during morning rush hour taking a dump,it's burned into my memory frightening.

Best Answer

OMG, I feel so sorry for you, you have to carry that in your memory forever, lol, I am glad I did not see that, but I imagine the scene, uuuuugggg

Best Answer

better you then me :( that was nasty

Best Answer

I work in a hospital in neuropsychiatry. You name it, I have seen it whether I wanted to or not.

Best Answer

I've seen two elderlies.....french kissing their dogs in the mouths...*shudders*

Best Answer

Well, at the airport, my Gram saw a man and woman passionately kissing. When the man turned away for a second, the girl pulled away and took a nice sniff of her own armpits. When he turned back around, they continued kissing and the girl acted as if nothing happened. Her love did not see her checking her pits, but the entire airport did :)

Best Answer

At the movies in the arcade area, I think I witnessed and alien abduction. Two teens in skinny jeans slipped in between two machines and came out with different shirts on.

Best Answer

you witnessed shoplifting.

Best Answer

i saw a girl in a bikini tanning in the park. it was like 40 degrees and cloudy.

Best Answer

yes while i was in the car with my mom we saw this guy sh!tti!ng on the sidewalk um did he really just do that? yep unfortunately yes

Best Answer

ewwwwwwwwww!

Best Answer

Two weeks ago - pulled into a Sonic. We were enjoying our burgers and watched a relatively intelligent-looking family walk up and try to enter the building for indoor seating. There were quickly re-directed outside to the picnic tables ordering stations. Once they perused the menu, we watched them spend another 10 minutes trying to figure out how to order. They swiped their card. Pushed all the numbers on the credit card keypad. Knocked on the front glass. At no point did they see the BIG RED BUTTON that said PUSH HERE TO PLACE ORDER.<br />
Hubby finally had enough, stuck his head out the window and yelled, "Hey Buddy, Push the Big Red Button!"

Best Answer

i saw a big tall very fit black guy walking down the street in a pink wedding dress fairy wings and crown with long pink ribbons topped off with pink army boots.

Best Answer

This is very disturbing!!<br />
I have loads of weird stories about people doing weird stuff on the street, but this one is the most odd.<br />
There's a couple, wino's, who hang around the town i used to live in, they're homeless and always drunk. I walked passed and saw them sitting on a shop door step, the man was urinating while the woman held it for him. I'm scarred.

Best Answer

For our 25th anniversery a few years ago, we spent the weekend in New York City. At one point we sat on a park bench for about an hour across the street from the Gugenhein museum. It was a beautiful day and the street was very crowded. Everyone that passed was part of a couple, and every couple looked as if they were perfectly matched....every single couple.....for an entire hour! It was quite amazing and I like to imagine that my husband and I belonged among the perfectly paired throng.

Best Answer

I lived in a rough area for a year (a miserable year) Gateshead in Newcastle England. At the back of the house was gareshead stadium that put on some huge music gigs. One weekend it was Status Quo. Outside on the street it was quickly filled with cars and directly outside my gate a Sunshine charity mini-bus. (its a charity for children with various disabilities and similiar. The street emptied of people as they headed to the concert. The moment the music began, Rockin all over the World or some silliness, the locals left their homes and descended on the vehicles like human shaped Jackals. They ******** the cars of every removable part. The charity coach lost its wheels, steering column and even the seats, all 12 of them. I stood open mouthed completely dumbstruck.. This wasnt just the males or young people at least half were made up of over 40s and under 12s. The most bizarre act of theft ive ever witnessed. Its shadow still darkens my memory to this day. lol

Best Answer

I once saw a man outside the social security office in Rockford IL take off his shirt and drop his pants, Than raise his right arm up like a fist and the left hand contoured in a fist behind his back flexing like an olympian, Standing there for over five minutes with out moving like a statue.

Best Answer

A police officer getting his coffee spilled and his cruiser side-swiped by a horse and carriage on a tourist run in Toronto...

Best Answer

Two gals dressed in head to toe PVC catsuits with huge blow up boobs chained to each other by their collars. Of course this was San Francisco...

Best Answer

I saw a man with a ballon tied to his nipple flowing in the air. och....

Best Answer

Years ago, I caught a man scratching his crotch in the middle of a gift shop, then sniffing his hand. He looked up at me and ran away... I'll never forget that :- 0

Best Answer

Yeah, and lucky me I only saw that once. I hope not to see that again, lol.

Best Answer