Yes, I like the one where he takes me shopping for a new BMW ;-)

Best Answer

No i just like to ****

Best Answer

Yes I love it! I can be anything I want to be just for the night...but I'm the only one that dresses up..hmm I'm not sure how I'd feel about him dressing up

Best Answer

i will do nothing of the kind. it is most abominable thing for me baby. act and dress up! humbug!

Best Answer

I am a hammer she is a nail. I see how hard i can pound her.

Best Answer

We like to act like strangers at the bar....then come home like it is a one night stand.

Best Answer

i would love to but i dont have the cloths for what i would like to play, and besides the kids are always there so im mommy again for now but yes i love to act.

Best Answer

baby just plan a date with him leave the kids with a close family member over nite and while the kids are out and your housband out you clean up nicely the place hen you shave smooth fix your hair and makeup if you wer some diffrent set the mood with candles musice wine and well you know oh ny the sex stores where cusumes are a bit expansve so you go to party city adult section and choose the nurse or cop oh and have lots of fun

Best Answer

not so much. i like action better than dialogue.

Best Answer