I sing in choirs, publicly, and in a band.
Carrie7 Carrie7 51-55, F 17 Answers Oct 25, 2012 in Hobbies

Publicly. Classical tenor.

Best Answer

Hello Carrie!! (protecting oldies last nite)I love singing, am absolutely terrible at it so I listen to opera a lot and love it.

Best Answer

yes, i like to sing,but only in the shower LOL!!!!!!!!!! i have a horrible voice.

Best Answer

Yes, I have sung publicly all my life. I am not singing anywhere now but I have sung in a professional classical music chorale for 5 years, in "church" since I was 17 years old, groups, solos in fundraisers, talent shows, etc. I have written, recorded and performed my own original music. I used to sing either "christian" or classical...I LOVE opera, classical but would love to sing some folk and pop now.

Best Answer

I sing everywhere! Can I sing-no.

Best Answer

Only in the shower or in the car.

Best Answer

I like to sing, but I don't think I'm that good. I sing privately most of the time, but sometimes publicly if I'm not alone. I sing mostly Rap, Hip Hop and R&B, but sometimes I sing songs that I think are nice even if it's in another genre.

Best Answer

I love to sing; I usually sing at home, in the car and in the shower

Best Answer

Usually the car

Best Answer

No. I only like to lip sync.

Best Answer

I love to sing. Whenever I have the opportunity.

Best Answer

I'm 25. I've never sung before. I always thought that I have a terrible voice. Sometimes with friends, when we sang songs with a guitar, I tried to stand on the sidelines and silently singing along. But at this summer when we were at a festival the one girl said "you sing quite well!". After that I became to train sing at home and even bought a guitar. Passed about four months since. I can even sing a couple of songs with guitar now. Not very cool =) but I don't hesitate of the voice more. And I am not going to stop!) Genre - generally russian rock, because I from here. <br />
Good luck to all and never be afraid to do what you like! )

Best Answer

No. Nowhere, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope. Metal.

Best Answer