It doesn't matter to me. I travel with my husband on extended weekend trips and enjoy them. I also travel for business alone and enjoy it.

Best Answer

how do you pass your timewhen you travel?

Best Answer

I explore the city or country that I am in. I don't need somebody to be with me to check out a restaurant, bookstore, coffee shop, clothing store, park, etc. I do some research and find out what interesting places there are to go to and I go to them.

Best Answer

ok, sounds like you know how to travel alone

Best Answer

I had to learn after I started traveling. I thought why should I be couped up in a hotel room? What if this is the only time in my life I get to travel to this state or country. I went downstairs to the hotel concierge desk and got a bus schedule and looked at the different attractions and picked a few and got on the bus and went. I also don't have a problem eating in fancy restaurants by myself. I did it for years before I met my husband. Waiters and other people are really nice to women when they find out that they are traveling alone. They kind of want to protect you. Think of it this way, when you get tired of looking at a museum, you can leave. You don't have to wait for your group to be ready to go. If you are bored with an attraction you can go to another one. Many times if you are traveling alone, groups welcome you to join them. You just have to be smart and savvy about your safety. Always smile and expect to enjoy yourself because you have the best company - you.

Best Answer

alone unless it's with my gf or great quantities of intoxicants. I can't shake the feeling that I'm supposed to be entertaining nagging at me so intensly that I can't just chill.

Best Answer

Alone is always better for me :)

Best Answer

I love travelling alone but do feel guilty if I go somewhere my daughter has never been :-)

Best Answer

really??

Best Answer

I like alone. But my wife insists on coming along. She tells me that I have to limit my fun for my own good.

Best Answer

lol,cool wife

Best Answer

Depends. Alone is fine in some cases, opposite gender in other, and same gender in another. It's all depends on what kind of travel you're going~

Best Answer

17 hours on a flight:-(

Best Answer

LOL! If that's the case, a companion would be nice. You can't sleep away all 17 hours, right?

Best Answer

no! that is the bit that bothers me!!

Best Answer

Just pray that the person's going to sit next to you is friendly, with friendly face~

Best Answer

lol! i like to chat alot so hopefully that will be my saving grace! im told i could sell sand to the arabs, lol.

Best Answer

alone is best...you go where you want

Best Answer