sparkles777 sparkles777 56-60, F 15 Answers Jun 2, 2011

I watch Vampire Diaries but only because Ian Somerhalder is damn sexy.

Best Answer

i love them both! but i love the vampire diaries more because of paul and ian! :D

Best Answer

I like the basic idea about the Twlight series i.e. love that lasts through the ages, but ultimately it's a metaphor about the issues that the "modern" generation has these days, fear of getting "old" and wanting to stay under 40 forever so they become "real vampires".

Best Answer

No. They have a very bad effect on young girls. These stories make them think that falling for a moody social outcast will be romantic and wonderful. Reality is going to hit these chicks pretty hard.

Best Answer

I love vampire movies. Edward and bella would be my choice with alittle Jacob Black thrown in there. I've tried to watch the vampire diaries but I'm not a big fan. I'm waiting for Anne Rice to make another movie out of one of her novels.

Best Answer

Twilight is overrated. I love the Vampire Diaries! And The Lost Boys is classic!

Best Answer

I prefer a great novel over a movie, but yes, I do enjoy vampire movies! ( I grew up watching Buffy The Vampire Sla<x>yer) <br />
But if you are asking if I prefer Vampire Diaries or Twilight...then I would have to go with Twilight. But in all honesty I haven't read the Vampire Diaries Series or seen the show.

Best Answer

I only like the vampire films where the vampires like to rip the bloody hell out of people.

Best Answer

hate them all vampires ..........SUCK

Best Answer

Books... not movies!

Best Answer

I don't ike these type of movies I prefer thrillers with a twist at the end.

Best Answer

Near Dark- great Vampire movie.

Best Answer