i love them both! but i love the vampire diaries more because of paul and ian! :D

Best Answer

I like the basic idea about the Twlight series i.e. love that lasts through the ages, but ultimately it's a metaphor about the issues that the "modern" generation has these days, fear of getting "old" and wanting to stay under 40 forever so they become "real vampires".

Best Answer

I love vampire movies. Edward and bella would be my choice with alittle Jacob Black thrown in there. I've tried to watch the vampire diaries but I'm not a big fan. I'm waiting for Anne Rice to make another movie out of one of her novels.

Best Answer

Twilight is overrated. I love the Vampire Diaries! And The Lost Boys is classic!

Best Answer

I prefer a great novel over a movie, but yes, I do enjoy vampire movies! ( I grew up watching Buffy The Vampire Sla<x>yer) <br />
But if you are asking if I prefer Vampire Diaries or Twilight...then I would have to go with Twilight. But in all honesty I haven't read the Vampire Diaries Series or seen the show.

Best Answer

hate them all vampires ..........SUCK

Best Answer

Books... not movies!

Best Answer

I don't ike these type of movies I prefer thrillers with a twist at the end.

Best Answer

Near Dark- great Vampire movie.

Best Answer