shawnhooper shawnhooper 51-55, T 20 Answers Jul 1, 2010

I've always regarded virginity as a curable condition.

Best Answer

It bears reminding those of the one benefit not listed here -- std's. If you really want to make sure you get a clean slate -- both clean from sexual diseases AND free from sexual emotional baggage -- then virgin is the way to go! (And yes, I am biased...)

Best Answer

why should it matter ,if they are a virgin or not,once they have sex ,they are no longer a virgin,then what,do you go and find an other virgin,and keep trying to find an other virgin,keep doing this and you will show,you are just a pla<x>yer,and you find lots of pla<x>yers,and i am a male virgin at 59,so i do know what i am talking about.

Best Answer

I prefer virgin, because i dont like the idea of my boyfriend comparing me to other girls he's been with so when i lose my virginity, i want it to be a shared new experience for both me and my partner :)

Best Answer

I prefer virgin because you really dont know how many people your partner has had sex with then you dont just have to worry about that you also have to be concerned with who their partners were? Because even though you might not realize it your not just having sex with one person then your having sex with them and everyone they have had sex with.

Best Answer

but the same deal goes for you - if you respected them, you wouldn't want them also have to be worried about/deal with the consequences of what you've done in the past.
plus, you wouldn't want to be a hypocrite now, would you?

Best Answer

it does not matter to me! What matters to me is what is in his heart and is he SINCERE about how he feels!

Best Answer

I don't fly much, but i prefer Virgin to BA, Oh sorry, that's not what you meant is it? Silly me :)

Best Answer

Other peoples' sexual experience is none of my business unless they confide in me about it. & not many people I know ever do, but that's fine whatever. So I don't have a preference. When I meet new people, the last thing that crosses my mind is how many people they've been with. I judge their character first before everything else.

Best Answer

Virgins know **** all. Non-virgins all the way.

Best Answer

Non virgin. I want a man with experience!=)

Best Answer

Virgins every time, cos they're tight as a ducks arse.

Best Answer

Does a bear like to s**** in the woods - what a question!

Best Answer

non virgin

Best Answer

my wife has 2 children with her first husband, they had lived together for 7 years. i'm really happy that i did not marry a virgin, my wife is a good mother and her past expreiences enriches our new life together. i am learning new things from her and i am happy she is much experienced than me. my friends really like i married her as they had meet her before me.

Best Answer