Do you think it is immoral to enjoy watching people failing/being injured doing something idiotic,or even sadistic?
SilenceEvermore SilenceEvermore 22-25 15 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Hobbies

I'm gonna sound like an ***,<br />
but people getting kicked in the face makes me lose it laughing!

Best Answer

That is very very wrong. lol

Best Answer

No, people are idiots, they deserve what they get.

Best Answer

makes one smile at least i'm not the biggest egit on the planet..

Best Answer

It's funny when people trip over, but anything beyond that is just ... weird.

Best Answer

Up to a point, but serious injury being broadcast is offensive to me. I take only joy in those i hate being maimed. And while were here, whats with people who find it great viewing animals inappropiately shagging other, sometimes not even their own species, animals and inanimate ob<x>jects? Thats all sorts of wrong.

Best Answer

I agree with the animal thing. That is pretty gross.

Best Answer

It could be sadistic if they haven't done anything to you and haven't inadvertently annoyed you by existing, but not really sadistic if they are, lets say, free runners.

Best Answer

I don't enjoy it .. I ignore it. If it doesn't affect me or the environment I'm in .. it's their problem. They'll have to deal with the consequences, not me.

Best Answer

its entertaining to watch stupid jumps from someone on a bike or skateboard although some of these accidents look very dangerous and i go ooooo watching and ooohh and OMG !

Best Answer

It's only hilarious when the person deserves it. Other than that, I would have to say no. <br />
For example, 1000 ways to die. The people on their that die deserve it (or most of them) because they're idiots!

Best Answer

YouTube is ba<x>sed on it.

Best Answer