MyLifeJourney3 MyLifeJourney3 22-25, M 3 Answers Jul 1 in Community

I did like being in sales but I was not a good sales person. I was a great order taker but if someone said no...that was it for me, I wouldn't press the issue...In my mind if you say no, it was no.

Best Answer

did you mind the long hours and early starts?

Best Answer

Long hours never bothered me and the types of products I sold didn't require early starts, most of the sales were around the kitchen table in someone's home.

Best Answer

i started a sales job and yes today made 4 sales, and approached nearly 200 people from morning and got home at 7;30pm...

just the long hours is playing with my mind...

Best Answer

Hone your skills it'll pay off in the end. Where were you able to approach 200 people? What kind of sales are you in?

Best Answer

at a shopping centre..

sales for a sports marketing company...

tired and i have 2 week probation period and well see how i go, but tiring work because of travel

Best Answer

Keep good records, your mileage is tax deductible.
I had a job where my sales just covered my travel expenses and food but I didn't know that, because I didn't keep good records..I trusted the company..bad move.

Best Answer

Getting stabbed was the highlight of my sales career.

Best Answer

Not really. Did a great job of it when I was there, but I had a lot going for me. Would prefer something else.

Best Answer

Hi,

was it the long hours? what didnt you like about it?

Best Answer