pentupfreedom pentupfreedom 46-50, M 29 Answers Aug 10, 2012 in Community

No

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

This is so painful for me at home I had wonderful neighbors but here people are so strange and the ones next door awful.They smoke pot 24/7 (come stand in my driveway if you need a second hand high...and by the way don't smoke a cigarette no!! but puffing up the place with pot smoke is fine)one goes to work or ever grows up enough to want to leave home If a house goes empty their kid cuts the copper out of it...I'm moving as soon as I recover my losses

Best Answer

Yes, 90% of them are ok.

Best Answer

They don't like me and in return I can not like them and it's their loss really.

Best Answer

They are delicious!Little englanders all,now united under a common spite,community mobbing.They are beyond reproach in their lives,paragons of virtue,fine judges of humanity(being devoid of it),lovers of the present system with its endless wars,famines,slave structure and lashings of pig ignorance,and will die in their righteous rightness of fighting to keep in place the ruling elite,who sneer down their roman noses at their stupidity,Thanks pent,I really needed that.:)

Best Answer

The few I know seem pretty nice.

Best Answer

NOPE!ive lived here for almost 4 years and have no desire to become friends with ANY of them!

Best Answer

my neighbors are very cool. they inite us to dinner, to campfires, swimming, & helped me decorate & paint. they also gave my friend a huge bag of baby clothes & offered to give her a very nice crib. at this point, i couldn't ask for better neighbors. or landlords :-)<br />
but i've only known them about 4 months. check back in a year lol

Best Answer

I am surrounded by family i'm not supposed to get along with them we have a contract

Best Answer

I get on extremely well with my next door neighbour and pass the time of day with the others.

Best Answer

I admit I do not know them well but they seem pleasant enough except for the Ron Paul bumper stickers on the cars.

Best Answer

Some of them, not all. Two days ago, one of our neighbors just stepped into our house, completely wasted and asked my father to drive her to the liquor store.

Best Answer

one sides cool we party together the other side sucks they call the cops when me an neighbor 1 party together lol

Best Answer

my imaginary neighbours? i love them.....

Best Answer

on one side they're cool i guess. on the other i dont really talk to them. i just do my thing. i dont think its a good idea to make enemies outta neighbors

Best Answer

No complaints from the happy side. It would be nice if the otherside cut down the 7 foot thistles.. but they make no noise... so I can't complain...:|

Best Answer

I don't know my neighbors

Best Answer

Ahh the advantages of living in the country, I can't see mine

Best Answer

Don't really know them. They are, however, very noisy (especially at night).

Best Answer