job yes, management no.

Best Answer

I like how the time flies, but I don't like the constant undervaluing of my (and my colleagues') work. I like the performance aspect of my job, but not the marking. I love the subject I teach, but I don't like how little it's valued by administration and students. I love the contact with some of my students, but I despise the system which values athletics over academics, quantity over quality.

Best Answer

yes i own my own company working as a landscaper making peoples thoughts come into reality

Best Answer

yes if i occupied

Best Answer

i like what i do,iam a carer too,like it or not i have no choice he is my son.

Best Answer

I haven't occupied anything lately :(

Best Answer

love it :-)

Best Answer

well for the most part, i wish i can be myself more in front of this man i like he doesnt know the real me yet and its been almost four years i want him to think of me as a friend so bad but in the mean time i just want to get back to being me agian thats what makes me the happiest

Best Answer

WoW! Difficult question for me. I don't mind the job I do, whilst I would rather there wasn't a *need* to do it. Because there is a *need* for me to do it, then it's difficult to say I like it. Sorry if that appears cryptic. :-)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

No - unemployed -

Best Answer

it has it's moments..it's not so much the job..it's the drama that comes with it.

Best Answer

Hell yeah! I have the greatest job on the planet.

Best Answer